Recruiting UF gets a commitment from 2018 3* athlete Jalynn Williams

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I waited around all day and no one has put this on the board that I can see. Maybe it is because in the Meyer days UF's first commitment generally switched later. Here is a link to a story about this commitment:

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/report-florida-lands-commitment-2018-athlete-jaylynn-williams

Williams is a 3 star guy but I have read two places that he has offers from Ohio State and Miami. I will take Meyer and Richt's evaluation over the recruiting sites and be quite pleased UF got his commitment.

Jalynn Williams‏@jalynn_will5
I am BLESSED
1f44f-1f3fe.png
to say that I commit to my DREAM SCHOOL, THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA

C2EFUqhXUAQDlS4.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
3* U

No one posted it because it's yet another 3*.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I waited around all day and no one has put this on the board that I can see. Maybe it is because in the Meyer days UF's first commitment generally switched later. Here is a link to a story about this commitment:

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/report-florida-lands-commitment-2018-athlete-jaylynn-williams

Williams is a 3 star guy but I have read two places that he has offers from Ohio State and Miami. I will take Meyer and Richt's evaluation over the recruiting sites and be quite pleased UF got his commitment.

Jalynn Williams‏@jalynn_will5
I am BLESSED
1f44f-1f3fe.png
to say that I commit to my DREAM SCHOOL, THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA

C2EFUqhXUAQDlS4.jpg
Post #1481 in the Mac & Co on Recruting Trail thread.
I'm guessing he's not getting a lot of attention here because he's 2018 and a 3*.
I'm glad he's all Gator!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
3 star prospect so that's not good enough. If he gets up graded to a 4 then I guess we hope he decommits right??

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
From a star rating perspective, I guess on a positive note there is time for him to get upgraded to a 4 star if he plays and camps well over the next 10-12 months.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He'll be a 4* next season.

Wish he was taller, listed as 5'10"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.