UF housing director suspected of $180k in credit card fraud

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure exactly how bad it is, but several under him are suspended and given trespass warnings. The situation is very, very bad. There could be collateral damage to good people in the department. More should come out by the end of the week concerning fallout.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
He fvked up......and maybe the ring leader

HERE IS 2222!!!!!

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
They had someone in the IFIS community arrested a few weeks back for false contracts and kick backs.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
At least this guy wasn't on message boards when he was supposed to be working, then he'd really be in deep :poop:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They had someone in the IFIS community arrested a few weeks back for false contracts and kick backs.
IFAS, not being the gestapo, just in case someone wanted to google it. No idea what it would bring up otherwise

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And to think there was a day we used to brag on our players and prowess during the season... now it's just a parade of drama kings and law breakers wasting our time :grin:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
It is crazy to me that he has completely disappeared... I am actually shocked as he never seemed to back away from an argument... come back eat crow and say you were wrong the coaching staff sucks... that is what I did.

I hope nothing serious has happened to him.

When you work for the UF SID you can't. :)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just like the kids, he's simply manipulating the system. He'll probably be suspended for a week. Nothing to see here...move along.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Interconnected items of interest.

A top University of Florida housing official has been charged with stealing more than $180,000 to buy $16,000 worth of lunches, nearly $45,000 in furniture and $37,000 more in electronics, a report shows.

Mian, 11281 SW Williston Road, told police Monday he was only storing the items and planned on bringing them back.

Okay, Azfar, give it up.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love the guy's LinkedIn profile page, which goes to unusual lengths to say nothing.

Experienced, results-oriented, and tenacious executive with extensive experience in general operations management, finance operations, business development, personnel supervision and development, and relationship management. Equipped with solid background in developing and executing strategic projects and programs aligned with the institution’s established goals and mission to ensure organizational success. Known for verifiable record of excellence in streamlining existing strategies through comprehensive assessment of risks, systems, processes, trends, market, and business drivers. Versatile, highly effective leader with keen attention to detail and outstanding analytical, communication, organizational, and problem-resolution skills.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love the guy's LinkedIn profile page, which goes to unusual lengths to say nothing.
Experienced, results-oriented, and tenacious executive with extensive experience in general operations management, finance operations, business development, personnel supervision and development, and relationship management. Equipped with solid background in developing and executing strategic projects and programs aligned with the institution’s established goals and mission to ensure organizational success. Known for verifiable record of excellence in streamlining existing strategies through comprehensive assessment of risks, systems, processes, trends, market, and business drivers. Versatile, highly effective leader with keen attention to detail and outstanding analytical, communication, organizational, and problem-resolution skills. Plus, I have a killer wonky eye
You forgot one thing.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Quite possibly the greatest collection of corporate buzzwords ever. That is awesome. :lol:

No question he knows how to circle back around and take this offline when he's thinking outside the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.