UF housing director suspected of $180k in credit card fraud

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whenever people at the top are misusing funds everyone else starts thinking they can do the same.
How about the athletic depaetment trying to bury it and claiming it was just a misunderstanding regarding their allowances? What does that tell the kids?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How about the athletic depaetment trying to bury it and claiming it was just a misunderstanding regarding their allowances? What does that tell the kids?

Can anyone give us a factually known timeline of who truly knew what when? Plus how they proceeded with that knowledge. There seems to be a lot of bull-crap plopped down, all designed to be negative, possibly defaming UF.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can anyone give us a factually known timeline of who truly knew what when? Plus how they proceeded with that knowledge. There seems to be a lot of bull-crap plopped down, all designed to be negative, possibly defaming UF.
Here's the Gainesville Sun's article....http://www.gainesville.com/news/20170918/uf-housing-director-suspected-of-180k-in-credit-card-fraud

Sounds like whistle-blowers reported the activity in April. They don't really give a timeline of when the fraud started. From what I've heard here in Gainesville, it happened, and he made a bad decision and in the process screwed over a lot of people.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Here's the Gainesville Sun's article....http://www.gainesville.com/news/20170918/uf-housing-director-suspected-of-180k-in-credit-card-fraud

Sounds like whistle-blowers reported the activity in April. They don't really give a timeline of when the fraud started. From what I've heard here in Gainesville, it happened, and he made a bad decision and in the process screwed over a lot of people.

Thank you for your answer Alky, but my question was centered on Swonky's implication that our coaches + athletic department were complicit in trying to cover up football players' criminal frauds. That's the expose' I'd like to see "fleshed out" in a factual timeline. Criminal actions by students does not cast shame on UF, but a department coverup would.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
jail-jpg.7195

If this guy was in Gadsden county, some one would say "he could hunt squirrels and rabbits at the same time."

Seriously, if you were thinking about hiring this guy, he wouldn't pass the eyeball test (yes, pun intended). He reminds me of one of the trustees in "Papillon" or Cock-eyed Junior of Richard Pryor fame.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
jail-jpg.7195

If this guy was in Gadsden county, some one would say "he could hunt squirrels and rabbits at the same time."

Seriously, if you were thinking about hiring this guy, he wouldn't pass the eyeball test (yes, pun intended). He reminds me of one of the trustees in "Papillon" or Cock-eyed Junior of Richard Pryor fame.
Employer of last resort

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Bingo. By the way, wtf? I make the camel toe joke and you get the like? I even edited in the "I'd walk a mile for a camel" to make it more obvious. Hell, you're the only one who got it, and even you didn't give me the like.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Get your head out of your azz.

You fvkkers look stupid whining and bytching bc Uaa/2222's "it's nothing" spin got blown up.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bingo. By the way, wtf? I make the camel toe joke and you get the like? I even edited in the "I'd walk a mile for a camel" to make it more obvious. Hell, you're the only one who got it, and even you didn't give me the like.
happy now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.