UF housing director suspected of $180k in credit card fraud

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
Can anyone give us a factually known timeline of who truly knew what when? Plus how they proceeded with that knowledge. There seems to be a lot of bull-crap plopped down, all designed to be negative, possibly defaming UF.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your head out of your azz.

You fvkkers look stupid whining and bytching bc Uaa/2222's "it's nothing" spin got blown up.

Damn you. You're a lawyer-become-judge whining over someone merely asking for disclosure or evidence??
Where's your head been with your dung-tongue flapping about not-connected shyt on 2222 to my honest question?
You are so much a false witness on GatChat and guilty of stomping on honest conversation with your cynical churlishness

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
When Rog lashes out, something I’ve never seen him do in many years, you know you’re really being an ass.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I covered them up one at a time, and I can't decide which is the "good" one.

Sep 21, 2017
I worked directly with this guy for years. He’s one of those smarmy douchebags with a limp, moist handshake that’s smiling at you (with that cockeye) while he steps all over you. We reported his abuses years ago, nobody cared...it is unsurprising that he got bolder. I know that look on his face, he’s guilty as hell...that’s the same “tough Azfar” face he used to make every time he got caught trying to bend the rules. I guarantee if they peel the onion back farther than “January 1, 2016” it will just keep getting stinkier.

Someone laughed at the wording of his LinkedIn profile...he actually talks like that. Just a bunch of buzzwords and bullsh** with little substance. He’s not very smart, mainly just conniving and devious. He basically lucked into this job and has been riding on coattails ever since.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I worked with this guy for years. He’s totally shady. When we reported his abuses ten years ago, nobody cared. I guarantee if they peel the onion back farther than “January 1, 2016” it will just keep getting stinkier.
How awkward was it when he told you he wanted to see things eye to eye with you?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I guarantee none of this would have happened if his name was Stan.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Allah wanted him to have that stuff.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We reported his abuses years ago, nobody cared...

Yeah, it's amazing how that happens. Several jobs ago, there was a superior that was just about the most horrible human being on the planet. I made it my mission to change that situation. And I finally did.... when I left the company 6 months later after being hung out to dry by HR and the extreme top executives.

At my current position, I was annoyed when the HR director asked me the classic "what's your biggest weakness" interview question. I said you want an actual honest answer to that stupid question.... fine, I have trouble keeping my mouth shut when I see horrible business decisions being made, but I can promise you I'm not saying a damn word this go around. He assured me that wasnt the culture here, blah, blah.... but I have stuck to my promise. I have the best possible relationship directly with the actual owners, but a I am still not doing it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ayesha's got the Pocahontas thing going here.

photo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator