UF housing director suspected of $180k in credit card fraud

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yeah, it's amazing how that happens. Several jobs ago, there was a superior that was just about the most horrible human being on the planet. I made it my mission to change that situation. And I finally did.... when I left the company 6 months later after being hung out to dry by HR and the extreme top executives.

At my current position, I was annoyed when the HR director asked me the classic "what's your biggest weakness" interview question. I said you want an actual honest answer to that stupid question.... fine, I have trouble keeping my mouth shut when I see horrible business decisions being made, but I can promise you I'm not saying a damn word this go around. He assured me that wasnt the culture here, blah, blah.... but I have stuck to my promise. I have the best possible relationship directly with the actual owners, but a I am still not doing it.
Bottom line up front: Brad's back!

Sep 21, 2017
How awkward was it when he told you he wanted to see things eye to eye with you?

Funny thing, he gets figures of speech subtley wrong all the time. Like he loves to say “When I see an open window, I go through it.” or “that’s easy, it’s a piece of pie.” He’d probably say he wanted to put his eye on what I’m seeing :D.

It’s not going to go well in prison for him, lol, he’s a giant pansy with a fat dumper. And you just know they are gonna send him to Stark.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2 said:
Yeah, it's amazing how that happens. Several jobs ago, there was a superior that was just about the most horrible human being on the planet. I made it my mission to change that situation. And I finally did.... when I left the company 6 months later after being hung out to dry by HR and the extreme top executives.

At my current position, I was annoyed when the HR director asked me the classic "what's your biggest weakness" interview question. I said you want an actual honest answer to that stupid question.... fine, I have trouble keeping my mouth shut when I see horrible business decisions being made, but I can promise you I'm not saying a damn word this go around. He assured me that wasnt the culture here, blah, blah.... but I have stuck to my promise. I have the best possible relationship directly with the actual owners, but a I am still not doing it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

If 'that' time comes Brad catch your boss where lots of employees can hear an happily say "Hey boss, your shrink goes to my shrink."

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I think the bottom line is what has been said by someone who claimed to work in credit/debit card fraud and also indicated by the SAO. I suspect this type of crime is rampant and common. I don't think the 2 are directly related, just in the sense they involve credit or debit card misuse.

Top executives get away and have been getting away with so called white colllar Ie financial crime for decades. I think this is merely the joe public version. Maybe this is turning up because the football incidents have caused the university or UPD to look into things for the whole system. Too lazy today to read the article which probably says.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Funny thing, he gets figures of speech subtley wrong all the time. Like he loves to say “When I see an open window, I go through it.” or “that’s easy, it’s a piece of pie.” He’d probably say he wanted to put his eye on what I’m seeing :D.

I figured he'd say something like, I'm known for verifiable record of excellence in streamlining existing strategies through comprehensive assessment of risks, systems, processes, trends, market, and business drivers.

Sep 21, 2017
Looks like UF finally fired him:
http://www.alligator.org/news/article_a6007250-a3f0-11e7-a3be-3f473e3f0c6c.html

Nice touch including the termination letter, lol.

What is surprising to me is that they haven't brought up his wife on charges and fired her from the University too. She worked for him for years up until this summer. A little digging shows they bought a house in 2014, then a second house in 2016. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize she had to be aware of what he was doing.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
"Norb Dunkel" signed that termination letter.

Where's that word de-scrambler site.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator