Recruiting Welcome 4* Safety CJ Smith

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
#fakenews

Omar himself indicates we are losing South Florida. And a 4* to boot.

Do you really think signing the 17th rated safety is some big coup? We have three guys signed total. I like this kid but we need Tyreke. And yes it is still early but I would like to stop playing catch up all the time. I hope we have a huge haul because we seriously need it.

I was honestly hoping that we could have just welcomed the kid without all the jabs but some of you just can't help yourselves.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We are getting CRUSHED in south florida right now! Miami has 7 commits from 4/5* guys we've been after for 2 yrs (from south florida) and they are also favorites to land 2 of the 3 top offensive lineman (from south Florida) many thought we're GATOR locks. It's still a long way until signing day but at the moment things aren't looking good for us. Miami has the #1 class in the country...FSU is at #4 or #6...meanwhile we're sitting at #30. Smh...UF shouldn't be sitting at #30 anytime let alone in a coaches 3rd year after back to back east titles!

Willing to bet they lost multiple of their current commits. Wanna take it? (Ox Bucks of course :lol: )

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Guys we all know it takes a coaching staff at least 4 years to even begin making recruiting inroads. I know this cause I read it here

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We are getting CRUSHED in south florida right now! Miami has 7 commits from 4/5* guys we've been after for 2 yrs (from south florida) and they are also favorites to land 2 of the 3 top offensive lineman (from south Florida) many thought we're GATOR locks. It's still a long way until signing day but at the moment things aren't looking good for us. Miami has the #1 class in the country...FSU is at #4 or #6...meanwhile we're sitting at #30. Smh...UF shouldn't be sitting at #30 anytime let alone in a coaches 3rd year after back to back east titles!

Just the facts, please. :D

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I think I'm getting a better understanding of this trolling phenomenon I suck at.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
Who's coaching all these great Miami recruits at scUM? Oh yeah, Mark Richt who couldn't win jack chit with Fatford throwing the ball. No one does less with more than Mark Richt.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
...verbal commitment... oh my :scratchchin:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Oh look... a thread about getting a recruit at a position of need has now turned into how much we suck at recruiting right now. I never saw that coming...

It isn't that I think we are doing great or that we don't need to improve..., but why does every thread have to turn into a Mac sucks at this thread? Can't we have a separate Mac sucks at recruiting thread for you guys to continuously say that?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Oh look... a thread about getting a recruit at a position of need has now turned into how much we suck at recruiting right now. I never saw that coming...

It isn't that I think we are doing great or that we don't need to improve..., but why does every thread have to turn into a Mac sucks at this thread? Can't we have a separate Mac sucks at recruiting thread for you guys to continuously say that?

See post #10 - police your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator