UF/Michigan: Outcome and score predictions

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
What say you GC? With the newly announced suspensions, has your opinion on the game changed? With still no clue who starts at qb, and question marks on defense, can we keep pace with Michigan?

I for one think this will be a close game. They will be run heavy in this game, and we will slow it down enough to let our offense develope and get in sink. If we start either Franks or Zaire, with the additions of Tony and Massey, I think we will have a few tricks up our sleeve to keep the chains moving. The guys seem extremely confident this year, and that attitude could bode well for our historically atrocious offensive ineptitude.

UF- 27

Michigan- 24

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UF 24-14

2 rushing scores. 1 receiving score (Massey).

Our CBs give up one bomb early in the game and then settle in.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to win this game, but from early on I was picking an L for this one, and I don't see that changing.
Hope we keep it close at least

dislike this post if you hate women :grin:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm picturing LSU last year. Last play of the game decides it. Thought we'd win a close one, but the OLine reports are scaring me

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
If we start Del Rio chalk up a loss and probably a blowout something like 35-10. Still think with our weak O-line, we'll probably need Zaire to start and use his mobility. Not thinking this is a good game for Franks to start either, cause of his gunslinger attitude, think Michigan would feast on that. We need to probably go with the guy with mobility and will be careful with the ball. Hate losing our biggest playmaker, but we're suppose to be the deepest at WR so it shouldn't decide the outcome. Making a prediction this far out is hard cause you don't know the starting QB. So with all that said, the only way I see us having a chance to win is if we start Zaire for this one, so hopefully he'll get more of the playbook down and can start.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
35 -14 Florida. This game will be the Dre Massey/Kadarius Toney show. Both guys will make the most of their touches and score TDs. Scarlett will also have a solid game. Michigan's D will be stingy in the first half, but we will force a few turnovers to dig them into a pretty large hole early on. The Michigan QB will throw one pick and will turn the ball over on a sack fumble caused by Zuniga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb