UF/Michigan: Outcome and score predictions

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
If we run for 100 I reallylike our chances. I think this will be a low scoring game no matter what. 17-10, Gators win.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Nope. Pumpers keep blaming the Arky game on LDR which is a joke. We lost 41-7 and were never in the game for a second. They could have scored 80 if they wanted (just like Bammer). If we lost 14-7, I could see the argument. And yet it gets repeated here a hundred times a week.

Of course I agree that SURELY Nusschump and Butters should have noticed LDR was hurt, any fool could see that just by the way he was hanging his arm, just that the game was LOST by yet another one of our epic defensive failures not by our (as usual) piss poor offensive management.

Where do you come up with this crap?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its been clear for a long time that some of yall have what Spurrier had said many times before... a LOSER MENTALITY. You show up when we lose but are NOWHERE to be found when we WIN. Why is that??!! LOLOL TROLL LOSERS

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where do you come up with this crap?

To be fair, I've read in a thread recently that LDR throwing that deep pick early in the game was the reason we lost. Can't remember where I read it, but someone made that comment in a thread very recently.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
To be fair, I've read in a thread recently that LDR throwing that deep pick early in the game was the reason we lost. Can't remember where I read it, but someone made that comment in a thread very recently.

Well to be fair he said it is repeated HUNDREDS of times a week.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We lose. Get back to me for the margin after the starting QB is named. If his name isn't Franks, blowout city.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we will be competitive but run out of gas late. Michicken may score several "garbage time" touchdows to make the game look like a blow out.

35-14 Bad Guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.