UF offers JUCO DT

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Coach Mac visited JUCO DT Malik Young (6-2, 280, Eastern Arizona College) today. Young is originally from Marietta, GA and played at the same high school as Jabari Zuniga. Young doesn't have a Florida offer yet but he's set to visit Arkansas this weekend. I'm still digging around to find out more info on him.

0f98b437ea62ba31250255e4fa0a835d.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So we did offer or didn't? I'm confused.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He doesn't look like 285 pounds. He looks like 320. I remember his name floating around before. Thought we backed off for some reason.

Why am I not surprised that Butters shows up to meet kids dressed like that?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He doesn't look like 285 pounds. He looks like 320. I remember his name floating around before. Thought we backed off for some reason.

Seriously, right? At least put on a pair of slacks....and some socks.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Coach Mac visited JUCO DT Malik Young (6-2, 280, Eastern Arizona College) today. Young is originally from Marietta, GA and played at the same high school as Jabari Zuniga. Young doesn't have a Florida offer yet but he's set to visit Arkansas this weekend. I'm still digging around to find out more info on him.

This is the before picture of the Butters "PB&J and Popcorn diet. Because playing for UF and helping sell popcorn on Saturday are very kewl...NM TFL, QB hurries and eating blockers to free up our abundance of rush specilaist ends and/or tall linebackers.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

If he's only 280, he ain't 6'2.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well, I'll give them an A for effort. This class should have always had a juco DT....or two! Dammit! Better late than never.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Right on. Doesn't really exude confidence does it.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I think Mac is desperate at this point. He's running out of time and this class is crumbling at his smelly feet. He may not even get 20 kids signed this recruiting cycle.
I agree...after Feb 3rd everyone will understand why I've been "tripping" about this staff for the better part of 2 yrs. If we sign the class I think we're going to sign next season will be a :trainwreck:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree...after Feb 3rd everyone will understand why I've been "tripping" about this staff for the better part of 2 yrs. If we sign the class I think we're going to sign next season will be a :trainwreck:
We are now hearing concrete reasons for the concerns.

He sucks does give me much reason to believe you.

What does is He is not reaching out to recruits soon enough, not giving offers timely, dressing poorly, not able to establish relationships with recruits...these things were not said 2 years ago that I saw....just he sucks, recruiting sucks, offense sucks, his teeth are yellow,etc.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
We are now hearing concrete reasons for the concerns.

He sucks does give me much reason to believe you.

What does is He is not reaching out to recruits soon enough, not giving offers timely, dressing poorly, not able to establish relationships with recruits...these things were not said 2 years ago that I saw....just he sucks, recruiting sucks, offense sucks, his teeth are yellow,etc.
Smh...you might want to refresh your memory then Augusta. I've been saying he's a$$ on the trail for 2 cycles now boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.