UF offers JUCO DT

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Actually, He is right the majority of the time and most of us look for his updates. Nobody is right everytime.
Appreciate it bro...some of these clowns never have any info to share with the board yet soon as someone misses on something (like i did with the nuss situation) they want to constantly bring it up and talk $hit! I had some good info I was going to put on the board this morning but said "f*ck it" I'll keep it to myself just so I don't have to argue with some of these fu*kboi's. :lol:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Appreciate it bro...some of these clowns never have any info to share with the board yet soon as someone misses on something (like i did with the nuss situation) they want to constantly bring it up and talk $hit! I had some good info I was going to put on the board this morning but said "f*ck it" I'll keep it to myself just so I don't have to argue with some of these fu*kboi's. :lol:
Now you're going to have to post it.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Screw those people , tell us what you heard. They ain't got to read it.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But Spurrier could back it up on the field.
Except at Redskins. The point is being an ass before having a history is not great evidence. After 2 years of poor offensive performance, a 3rd less than full class, tons of antidotal evidence of being caught off guard, etc is evidence.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Let me get it. I'm desperate for good news lol

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Post it!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Now you're going to have to post it.
Nope...I'll let everyone wait until it happens from now on. A select few a$$holes like to run that di*ksucker and question everything I post lately so I'll just keep it to myself just so I don't get pissed off arguing with those pu$$ies. I don't appreciate being called a liar and would give anything to see one of them do it to my face cause I would smoke that a$$ real quick for them!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We are now hearing concrete reasons for the concerns.

He sucks does give me much reason to believe you.

What does is He is not reaching out to recruits soon enough, not giving offers timely, dressing poorly, not able to establish relationships with recruits...these things were not said 2 years ago that I saw....just he sucks, recruiting sucks, offense sucks, his teeth are yellow,etc.

Those pics showing Mac's yellow teeth are photoshopped. Mac has had his teeth whitened. Mac's teeth are as
white as his sockless ankles now.

Wow Marianna, thanks for PMing me that grand explosive information -- just wow & wow. Don't worry, I won't
reveal it to these undeserving outsiders. :D

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Those pics showing Mac's yellow teeth are photoshopped. Mac has had his teeth whitened. Mac's teeth are as
white as his sockless ankles now.

Wow Marianna, thanks for PMing me that grand explosive information -- just wow & wow. Don't worry, I won't
reveal it to these undeserving outsiders. :D
:wobble:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Nope...I'll let everyone wait until it happens from now on. A select few a$$holes like to run that di*ksucker and question everything I post lately so I'll just keep it to myself just so I don't get pissed off arguing with those pu$$ies. I don't appreciate being called a liar and would give anything to see one of them do it to my face cause I would smoke that a$$ real quick for them!

Just post it and ignore the others.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

I read that in Samuel L. Jackson's voice.

Huzh3-P5KhTl.jpg

Alex.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
:thug: :thug2: :thug: :thug2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.