UF pilfers FAU to hire Kerry Dixon II as WR coach

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
Sorry Alagator...I was feeling pretty good about everything last night, I got out of control. Hard for me to resist a good nugget comment tho. Please strike my comment from the record.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WinterGarden Gator;n170843 said:
Sorry Alagator...I was feeling pretty good about everything last night, I got out of control. Hard for me to resist a good nugget comment tho. Please strike my comment from the record.

:moon:

:whistle:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Has U of F ever not had a full coaching staff ? Been void of WR coach and the DL coach ?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n170348 said:
@ClutchLikeMJ: Rumor but Momentum picking up for Napier from Bama to be the WR coach

He was rumored to be the next OC also for a while. It would probably come down to money for him. Not sure what Bama is paying him.

particularg8r

Aug 6, 2014
Sometimes I feel like the Harry Potter curse against the "Defense against the Dark Arts teacher" transferred to our wide receiver coach. Maybe Billy Gonzales stopped by the bayou to put a hex on us on the way to Baton Rouge?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac has been busy as hell with cobbling a class together. The D-line coach fiasco has probably caused him to be more thorough in his selection process, wouldn't you think?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know how this guy does it but he's been dead on with literally everything so far.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah at this point, Ryan is one of the most reliable people for Gator information, whoever his sources are legit, so i'll believe him

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
williston_gator;n172302 said:
I don't know how this guy does it but he's been dead on with literally everything so far.

I'm starting to be a believer in him, but he's always selling his forum which I understand. My one issue is that he hasn't really called anything beforehand, but just after it happens says "We knew about this in the forum days ago" and never really lets something go enough to make me believe in it. I'm reading the hell out of him and enjoying it, but he's still proving himself at this time as a reputable source. Maybe it's Coach Mac making extra bucks to pay his part of the buyout?

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
gingerlover;n172314 said:
I'm starting to be a believer in him, but he's always selling his forum which I understand. My one issue is that he hasn't really called anything beforehand, but just after it happens says "We knew about this in the forum days ago" and never really lets something go enough to make me believe in it. I'm reading the hell out of him and enjoying it, but he's still proving himself at this time as a reputable source. Maybe it's Coach Mac making extra bucks to pay his part of the buyout?

What's his forum?

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
gingerlover;n172314 said:
He proves afterwards when ppl question him that he knew weeks or months in advance with a screenshot, all Florida players follow him/talk to him as well. He has good resources and he's using it to try and make a profit, can't blame him for that

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently he doesn't put it on Twitter bit does in his forum since it's a pay site. Why give it out free if you can make money. I'm not willing to pay $100 for it but he's legit.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
biggator6;n172317 said:
What's his forum?

He has a forum where you have to ask him on twitter for acceptance and pay 100. Not sure if it is 100 one time or per year, or per month, etc. And it's like fight club where what is said on the forum stays on the forum or you will be kicked out for leaking the information.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
GatorBenji;n172321 said:
He proves afterwards when ppl question him that he knew weeks or months in advance with a screenshot, all Florida players follow him/talk to him as well. He has good resources and he's using it to try and make a profit, can't blame him for that

I saw that and trust me I read everyone. He just seems to have come out of nowhere, but I dang sure listen to what he says. So far what he is saying is legit. I guess I would just like a little taste of the entree and not just bread crumbs. Me being selfish, but if people will pay him then they are more than welcome to do it. In hindsight he's no different than 247 I guess, just doesn't have the name recognition of them yet, but seems like he will soon.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gingerlover;n172331 said:
I saw that and trust me I read everyone. He just seems to have come out of nowhere, but I dang sure listen to what he says. So far what he is saying is legit. I guess I would just like a little taste of the entree and not just bread crumbs. Me being selfish, but if people will pay him then they are more than welcome to do it. In hindsight he's no different than 247 I guess, just doesn't have the name recognition of them yet, but seems like he will soon.
He's gotta be related or part of the new staff.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Ryan definitely knows what he is talking about. Unlike a lot of recruiting analysts he gets his info straight from the source. If he says something as fact, it's a matter of time before it becomes true. You can draw enough conclusions if you know how to filter to not join his forum: I like the one I'm in :grouphug:

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The position of defensive line coach has been filled, vacated, and filled again with a new coach in a relatively short timespan. Shouldn't we have been able to hire a single WR coach in the same timespan? :headscratch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator