UF Pro Day

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
On SEC network Live now....Appleby is looking pretty good! Thomson has also managed to drop two passes that hit him in the hands with no defense out there :eek3:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Davis went crazy.

Tabor apparently ran 3 slow 40 times in the 4.7 range. It will cost him. I don't equate running a 40 from a sprinters stance to real football speed. I think somebody will get a good CB and after dropping to the 2nd round he will have a chip on his shoulder.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
4.7 is horrid lol what has he been doing in preparation? Still think he has a solid career, just need to match him up with bigger WRs and not the quick, shifty ones.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep dont think you can be a good NFL corner with an above 4.6 40 yard dash time. That is a big liability if the QB gets a decent amount of time to throw.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Davis went crazy.

Tabor apparently ran 3 slow 40 times in the 4.7 range. It will cost him. I don't equate running a 40 from a sprinters stance to real football speed. I think somebody will get a good CB and after dropping to the 2nd round he will have a chip on his shoulder.

Most of the 40 times in the combine are from a sprinters stance. What the 40 times shows is a lack of top end speed, doesn't matter what stance he is in if it is a bad release but he had a solid time he would be in the 4.5-4.6. 4.7 at best for him is a bad release and an average top end speed. But having three runs, and all three in the 4.7 range, kills the bad release argument.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Work gets in the way.....

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Screenshot_2017-03-28-14-07-08-1.png
GOOD LAWD...my boy ripped $HIT up! Go ahead and get him a table ready for draft night cause he's going in the 1st round. Quincy put in another good showing and also should go 1st round...Tabor will be lucky if he go's in the 2nd round after the 40 today. Dude is slow as hell!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Belichick attended Pro Day (Law is going to love this quote from Butters):

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...ro-day-invites-jim-mcelwain-staff-new-england

Asked if it was cool to have one of the all-time greatest NFL coaches inside his practice facility, McElwain didn’t hesitate.

“Yeah, kind of cool. Real cool,” he said. “Think about it, I was in Madison Square Garden on Sunday and Bill Belichick (is here) on Tuesday. That’s pretty cool.”

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I live in Gainesville and got an Uber last night (before pro day). The driver told me that he had given separate rides to three different NFL scouts that day. He told me that all three said they had no interest in watching anyone from the offense. One of them said that Tabor was a "knucklehead", but that someone would end up taking a chance on him anyway. All of them said their main interest was Wilson. Finally, none of them mentioned Pineiro at all.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, Davis is such a beast, both on tape and today at pro day. All around beast. Shame we wasted some great defensive players with such a terrible offense past couple years.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I live in Gainesville and got an Uber last night (before pro day). The driver told me that he had given separate rides to three different NFL scouts that day. He told me that all three said they had no interest in watching anyone from the offense. One of them said that Tabor was a "knucklehead", but that someone would end up taking a chance on him anyway. All of them said their main interest was Wilson. Finally, none of them mentioned Pineiro at all.
What Applebee's not getting them excited? Did Sharpe even go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.