UF Releases Treon Harris report, Gville Sun goes for sensationalism instead of ethics

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n89230 said:
Not that I'm aware of. I made an assumption based on the length of redacted names and different statements within the report. I have no idea if the two are who I think they are, which is why I won't say names, because honestly, I don't know for sure.

No need to say their names regardless. Spreading the accuser's name is something Noles do, and we aren't Noles. :nole:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n89237 said:
No need to say their names regardless. Spreading the accuser's name is something Noles do, and we aren't Noles. :nole:

I agree, and I wouldn't. At least not under existing evidence.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think from the way the report read, she was probably very afraid of losing her scholarship and potential charges. As it is, I think there is enough for UF to investigate further to her code of conduct, but doubt they will.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I don't know maybe something could be said for people treating themselves and their bodies with a little bit of respect. And then they wouldn't get themselves into the situations.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;89273 said:
I think from the way the report read, she was probably very afraid of losing her scholarship and potential charges. As it is, I think there is enough for UF to investigate further to her code of conduct, but doubt they will.
She recanted. Sexual Assault victims can't be fearful that reporting crimes can have hem prosecuted. Unless it was discovered she committed a crime. And I've seen nothing that has pointed in that direction.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n88856 said:
Yeah, yeah you'd like to believe i'm trolling when you know and I know something's rotten in this whole incident. More than likely its just another case of an entitled athlete's bad possibly criminal behavior getting swept under the carpet. People here in the city of well aware of Memphis State basketball players going off the reservation and having powerful people behind the scenes launder all their misdeeds. When Leonard Little, a former Volunteer, carelessly got drunk and murdered a innocent person on the streets with his vehicle there were many fans that downplayed the accident. I was not one of them. They should have prosecuted and convicted him to the nth degree.but he was a millionaire and connected man who managed to dodge justice. I don't give a flying **** if a Tennessee player is arrested and prosecuted for a criminal act. If he did the crime then he should do the time. I think you people are busy trying to make excuses and convince yourselves your quarterback is being unfairly railroaded without looking at the case objectively. Don't sell your soul for a SEC Championship. Someday a book will be written or a film produced that will expose this underground of entitlement ,permissiveness and injustice we all know exists in the world of sports.

You're so full of Vol brains. Exactly what smells other than your jealousy of athletes. Just because a couple of them flushed your head in a toilet, in high school, you are on a crusade to indict a young man on a serious crime. Exactly what evidence is there that would lead a reasonable person to believe he did anything wrong? Don't compare what goes on in Gooberville to Gainesville. We may have a few players busted for riding a friggin scooter with no license or for barking at a dog; however, you guys have had real hardened criminals. You need to be banned from this site. What have you added to this discussion or any other, for that matter - nothing but BS. UT is one of the dirtiest programs in the country. You need to worry about your back yard, where you guys allowed Lame Sniffin to run amuck. He wouldn't have been able to do all his dirty deeds if the environment wasn't conducive to such. Ask pretty much every Compliance office, in the conference and they will tell you that UT is the or one of the dirtiest programs. I have asked several and UT always popped up. So, get out of here!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n89495 said:
You're so full of Vol brains. Exactly what smells other than your jealousy of athletes. Just because a couple of them flushed your head in a toilet, in high school, you are on a crusade to indict a young man on a serious crime. Exactly what evidence is there that would lead a reasonable person to believe he did anything wrong? Don't compare what goes on in Gooberville to Gainesville. We may have a few players busted for riding a friggin scooter with no license or for barking at a dog; however, you guys have had real hardened criminals. You need to be banned from this site. What have you added to this discussion or any other, for that matter - nothing but BS. UT is one of the dirtiest programs in the country. You need to worry about your back yard, where you guys allowed Lame Sniffin to run amuck. He wouldn't have been able to do all his dirty deeds if the environment wasn't conducive to such. Ask pretty much every Compliance office, in the conference and they will tell you that UT is the or one of the dirtiest programs. I have asked several and UT always popped up. So, get out of here!

:owned:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n89495 said:
Originally posted by Alvin York View Post

Yeah, yeah you'd like to believe i'm trolling when you know and I know something's rotten in this whole incident. More than likely its just another case of an entitled athlete's bad possibly criminal behavior getting swept under the carpet. People here in the city of well aware of Memphis State basketball players going off the reservation and having powerful people behind the scenes launder all their misdeeds. When Leonard Little, a former Volunteer, carelessly got drunk and murdered a innocent person on the streets with his vehicle there were many fans that downplayed the accident. I was not one of them. They should have prosecuted and convicted him to the nth degree.but he was a millionaire and connected man who managed to dodge justice. I don't give a flying **** if a Tennessee player is arrested and prosecuted for a criminal act. If he did the crime then he should do the time. I think you people are busy trying to make excuses and convince yourselves your quarterback is being unfairly railroaded without looking at the case objectively. Don't sell your soul for a SEC Championship. Someday a book will be written or a film produced that will expose this underground of entitlement ,permissiveness and injustice we all know exists in the world of sports.

:bwahaha:
:hehehe:
:surrender:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n88741 said:
You are facing the possibility that your quarterback. the player you prayed to come rescue your offense, is a big a lowlife as Jameis Winston, the quarterback of Florida State accused of rape. Many here scornfully refer to him the rapist that won the Heisman Trophy. The fans of the University of Florida and Florida State need to ask themselves this question. In the name of winning football games how far are you prepared to go by pretending your favorite son is not guilty o behavior so reprehensible he should be kicked off the team permanently? Its a matter of your integrity and morality. When all is said and done do you stand for justice or winning the National Championship?

There are huge differences between what happened at F$U and here. Number one, there was likely some kind of date rape drug involved in the F$U scenario and several players participated in the event. Secondly, the school and law enforcement made an effort to sweep this under the rug. In the UF situation, the administration and law enforcement did everything in their power to gather evidence immediately and interview the witnesses. If you doubt me take a look at the length of the case reports on both cases. No one actually interviewed Winston. He wasn't even suspended. If the media hadn't discovered it many months later it would still be under the carpet.

The only similarities we have to F$U is that we already have some idiot, dim-witted "fans" here who want to reveal the girls name, shame and degrade her in any way they can, run her off campus, and go on the attack with their pitch forks. Some of our fans have also started to play the "blame the media" game, just like F$U fans did in Winston's case. This is a small minority of dull-normals here at present, but in Tallahassee it appears to still be a very vocal majority.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
PastyStoole;n89568 said:
There are huge differences between what happened at F$U and here. Number one, there was likely some kind of date rape drug involved in the F$U scenario and several players participated in the event. Secondly, the school and law enforcement made an effort to sweep this under the rug. In the UF situation, the administration and law enforcement did everything in their power to gather evidence immediately and interview the witnesses. If you doubt me take a look at the length of the case reports on both cases. No one actually interviewed Winston. He wasn't even suspended. If the media hadn't discovered it many months later it would still be under the carpet.

The only similarities we have to F$U is that we already have some idiot, dim-witted "fans" here who want to reveal the girls name, shame and degrade her in any way they can, run her off campus, and go on the attack with their pitch forks. Some of our fans have also started to play the "blame the media" game, just like F$U fans did in Winston's case. This is a small minority of dull-normals here at present, but in Tallahassee it appears to still be a very vocal majority.

I honestly have to ask - have you read the police report? I ask this because basic evidence in the case that you seem to profess knowledge of have been scientifically evalutaed and released to the public. There is no more argument over the drugs/alcohol/individuals in physical contact with the accuser. The information is there.

The information below is not directed at any one individual. They are facts of the case that I have provided for those who are curious. For those who aren't please stop reading here.

I have heard multiple times that date rape drugs (Flunitrazepam - aka Rohipnol - a benzodiazepine) have been involved - that is incorrect.

I have heard that there were multiple partners involved in the sexual acts that night - that is incorrect.

There were three male individuals at the apartment during the act. Jameis Winston, Ronald Darby and Chris Cahser. DNA was only found from one on the accusers body and clothing - Jameis Winston.

A second unidentified sample of DNA was found in the accusers shorts. This was not matched by EITHER Darby or Casher.

Just to clear things up I've posted below:

Source for all information http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Investigative+Report+PART+II+-+Redacted.pdf

The unidentified male DNA found on the shorts was later identified and is not even an FSU student/student athlete. He is a division 1 football player from near her home town who went to another school. I am not going to name him.

I am not trying to single you out Pasty as I have heard the date rape/gangbang thing tossed around from others as well. To all - If you choose to believe in a narrative that suits your sporting fandom agenda, that is completely your right. He may have indeed raped her and it is likely that the only people to ever know will be the four individuals at the apartment that night. The very least owed to all individuals involved however is a basic understanding of the facts that are out there.

Attachments

• conv_1162.png
    conv_1162.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 51

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorFin;n89724 said:
I honestly have to ask - have you read the police report? I ask this because basic evidence in the case that you seem to profess knowledge of have been scientifically evalutaed and released to the public. There is no more argument over the drugs/alcohol/individuals in physical contact with the accuser. The information is there.

The information below is not directed at any one individual. They are facts of the case that I have provided for those who are curious. For those who aren't please stop reading here.

I have heard multiple times that date rape drugs (Flunitrazepam - aka Rohipnol - a benzodiazepine) have been involved - that is incorrect.

I have heard that there were multiple partners involved in the sexual acts that night - that is incorrect.

There were three male individuals at the apartment during the act. Jameis Winston, Ronald Darby and Chris Cahser. DNA was only found from one on the accusers body and clothing - Jameis Winston.

A second unidentified sample of DNA was found in the accusers shorts. This was not matched by EITHER Darby or Casher.

Just to clear things up I've posted below:

Source for all information http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Investigative+Report+PART+II+-+Redacted.pdf

The unidentified male DNA found on the shorts was later identified and is not even an FSU student/student athlete. He is a division 1 football player from near her home town who went to another school. I am not going to name him.

I am not trying to single you out Pasty as I have heard the date rape/gangbang thing tossed around from others as well. To all - If you choose to believe in a narrative that suits your sporting fandom agenda, that is completely your right. He may have indeed raped her and it is likely that the only people to ever know will be the four individuals at the apartment that night. The very least owed to all individuals involved however is a basic understanding of the facts that are out there.
Yes, I have read the police report in the Winston case. There are two things you are interpreting incorrectly in what I wrote: 1)To be clear, there *were* others participating in the event. I am referring to Casher, who gave her the drink at the bar, and Darby who, along with Casher, watched Winston and the girl. I have never thought this was a gang rape and there is no evidence to suggest that, that is not what I was implying. 2) Meggs indicated that the complainants actions were consistent with being drugged. If it was GHB she did consume, that drug leaves the system within 12 hours which is why it's so commonly used by people who do those types of things. The story she gave certainly sounds like someone who was drugged, and her BAC was within normal limits. I don't know why they didn't specifically list Rohypnol, Flunitrazepam, or Narcozep in the report. I have heard people cite that it was an oversight error that she was not tested, and the boxes were not checked for date rate drug toxicology. (GHB is also a recreational drug), but I don't know how true that is. I do know that they never took a blood test for anything but alcohol, (the lab test were urine tests), for some reason, and that has been a sore point.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I was unaware "panties" was proper terminology. Would have thought undergarment.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
PastyStoole;n89804 said:
Yes, I have read the police report in the Winston case. There are two things you are interpreting incorrectly in what I wrote: 1)To be clear, there *were* others participating in the event. I am referring to Casher, who gave her the drink at the bar, and Darby who, along with Casher, watched Winston and the girl. I have never thought this was a gang rape and there is no evidence to suggest that, that is not what I was implying. 2) Meggs indicated that the complainants actions were consistent with being drugged. If it was GHB she did consume, that drug leaves the system within 12 hours which is why it's so commonly used by people who do those types of things. The story she gave certainly sounds like someone who was drugged, and her BAC was within normal limits. I don't know why they didn't specifically list Rohypnol, Flunitrazepam, or Narcozep in the report. I have heard people cite that it was an oversight error that she was not tested, and the boxes were not checked for date rate drug toxicology. (GHB is also a recreational drug), but I don't know how true that is. I do know that they never took a blood test for anything but alcohol, (the lab test were urine tests), for some reason, and that has been a sore point.

I was not inferring that you thought it was a gang rape. I have seen it posted by other posters here is all. This post was really just to get facts out there about the case which I feel most people are unaware of. She was in fact tested for GHB. The assault occurred around 1:30 am and she was in the hospital at 4/5 am. That is enough time to pick up traces of GHB. Also when you say they didn't specifically list Rohypnol Flunitrazepam, etc.. those are all Benzodiazepines, which were also tested.

Attachments

• conv_1163.png
    conv_1163.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member