UF teams with NC

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Wrong.

Alabama has national titles in ALL sports they participate in. In fact, they have MULTIPLE national titles in ALL of the sports they participate in. I heard they are actually claiming this year's baseball title too.... True story, bro!

They just need one publication to justify their t-shirts

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure UF is the only school to win the big 3 men's titles where all the championships are after the year 2000.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure UF is the only school to win the big 3 men's titles where all the championships are after the year 2000.
You are correct.

Florida Gators have won 39 national championships which is about top 10 all time. Gators have also won an astounding 229 SEC team titles. Tennessee is a distant second with 154.

Believe it or not Stanford, UCLA and USC have all won over 100 national team championships. The PAC 10 of course had a head start and plays about twice as many sports as the SEC does. smh.

The Gators became the first college to hold the 2 biggest college sports national titles in January 2007 when they had both men's basketball and football at the same time. Still an historic record that has never been equaled. Certainly the high point for Gator sports that may never be equalled by any college sports team.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Another impressive stat: USC holds 12 baseball titles, twice as many as runner up LSU.

Trojans haven't won a CWS since '98 and haven't been in the finals since 2001.
Seems they were very dominant in the 60's and 70's.
Still - 12 baseball titles is purdy kewl.

I hope this is the start of something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator