UF - Vandy TV - is it televised?

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
For future reference, does anyone know what the Alternate channel is for DirecTV?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For future reference, does anyone know what the Alternate channel is for DirecTV?
It's 611-Alt. There's 2 channels there but I'm 99.9% sure they don't use it. Therefore, you have to use ESPN3.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
It's 611-Alt. There's 2 channels there but I'm 99.9% sure they don't use it. Therefore, you have to use ESPN3.

Ha! Not sure how the heck I missed that! Thanks! I just checked and the Arky game is on that channel. Good deal. Forgive me. I only just got DirecTV just over two weeks ago.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ha! Not sure how the heck I missed that! Thanks! I just checked and the Arky game is on that channel. Good deal. Forgive me. I only just got DirecTV just over two weeks ago.
Now, how do we get you to stay off of GSMB and just post here?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Verizon FIos recorded Alc St vs Ark. Indicated it would are FL@VAN on Wednesday at the soonest.

Finally had to get it on my computer from SECNetwork, I already have the PC connected to the big screen, so problem resolved for the short window I *could* watch.I suppose I'll have to wait and record on Wednesday if I wan t a copy to watch thru for individual things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator