Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna pick atm to win the west

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
USCe will improve, but I don't think they will improve enough to win the East. I agree that race is between us and UGA right now, and I'm very hesitant to say that UGA will be mediocre. We'll know how good they are when they play Clemson tomorrow and USC in a couple of weeks, but I think they could have a pretty good team. I think Mizzou won't be as good as last year, but they will make some noise now that USC looks to be in disarray.

All that said, UF's chances of winning the East this year are better than they have been the last four years. Hopefully it turns out that way and better.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
And ga is a disaster in their backfield as well. They're also mediocre at D-line. And have a new QB. They're the same or slightly better than us at RB. And significantly better than us at LB.
They still have Gurley

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n37480 said:
Saturday will tell us nothing about how good or bad we are. It will however tell us if Muschamp is taking a hands-off approach to our offense this year, and that's just as important as every other unknown about our team going into the season.
That's exactly my point. How different our offensive philosophy is directly affects how good or bad we are.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
To even be considering this, after last year, feels pretty good. But let's don't forget Mizzou.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ufgator812;n37473 said:
So because aTM scored 52 and beat USCe, we win the East?

There is a full explanation of my prediction in my original post if you bothered to read it, dipsh!t.... I 've got an idea, why don't you read the entire post including the last line and respond in an educated way.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gator Fever said:
I will let you know after the Bama game.
I'm not sure Bama game is going to make that much difference. As somebody else stated I think the east champion could be a 3 loss team, although I don't think we will lose 3 games this year. Bama may have problems of their own in case you haven't heard their savior QB transfer from FSU is not even good enough to beat out a guy who most of their fans and coaches don't want to be their QB. Their offensive line is also suspect against a good pass rush.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n37664 said:
There is a full explanation of my prediction in my original post if you bothered to read it, dipsh!t.... I 've got an idea, why don't you read the entire post including the last line and respond in an educated way.
Again, name calling. I just condensed what you said. You, and a couple other angry people, are the ones showing your education when you feel the need to resort to name calling. There is no way any rational person can make the leap that Florida wins the East after 1partial day of SEC football. I hope it happens, but it won't be do to anything we saw last night.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ufgator812;n37670 said:
I just condensed what you said
If you think that your statement condensed what I said in my original post then I say you've got severe reading comprehension problems.....Or more likely you just want to be an ass. Congratulations, you've succeeded.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
ufgator812 said:
Again, name calling. I just condensed what you said. You, and a couple other angry people, are the ones showing your education when you feel the need to resort to name calling. There is no way any rational person can make the leap that Florida wins the East after 1partial day of SEC football. I hope it happens, but it won't be do to anything we saw last night.
It did show that we should have a for sure win over Vandy this year, SC has helped even out a loss to Bama, and they do not appear to be that great. I don't think it means we will win the East, but after seeing all of that I like our chances a lot more

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
ufgator812;n37473 said:
So because aTM scored 52 and beat USCe, we win the East?

What happened to your helmet?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n37677 said:
If you think that your statement condensed what I said in my original post then I say you've got severe reading comprehension problems.....Or more likely you just want to be an ass. Congratulations, you've succeeded.

Again, you just can't resist the primal urge to lash out and name call can you? Why is it that some of you guys can't be disagreed with? You did start the thread the morning after the first SEC v. SEC game of the year. USCe was a pre-season favorite to win the East, and lost. That's the gist of your thread topic. Nothing I have seen, YET, convinces me that your assertion is right.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
After last year, there are no certainties with the Gators. In my opinion.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ufgator812;n37698 said:
Again, you just can't resist the primal urge to lash out and name call can you? Why is it that some of you guys can't be disagreed with? You did start the thread the morning after the first SEC v. SEC game of the year. USCe was a pre-season favorite to win the East, and lost. That's the gist of your thread topic. Nothing I have seen, YET, convinces me that your assertion is right.

You add nothing to this thread. Why bother to stick around and badger me like every other thread I start. And if you did read the original post you would know that I based my prediction on factors other than what happened last night, like mentioning every other TEAM in the east.....Please go away, you've ruined yet another thread :clap: Happy ?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
ufgator812;n37698 said:

You add nothing to this thread. Why bother to stick around and badger me like every other thread I start. And if you did read the original post you would know that I based my prediction on factors other than what happened last night, like mentioning every other TEAM in the east.....Please go away, you've ruined yet another thread :clap: Happy ?
How is disagreement a thread ruining event? As I have said before, there are some angry people on here. Perhaps you should temper your expectations. Kudos though for straying from your standard attack and not calling me any names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator