UF will win the East

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
And ga is a disaster in their backfield as well. They're also mediocre at D-line. And have a new QB. They're the same or slightly better than us at RB. And significantly better than us at LB.
I hate UGAy as much as the next guy but they are much better than us at RB.

They have the best RB in the country period.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n37713 said:
Mods please remove this thread. Thank you.
Why? We are allowed to have disagreements on this board. It's also not unreasonable that a lot of Gator fans are still a little gun shy after last year, and aren't ready to start proclaiming division championships. We haven't seen them play a snap.

Just relax.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't even seen what we look like yet, and after 1 SC loss your ready to crown us kings of the east.
And you expected no one to disagree with you.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Two East teams got waxed last night. Neither was us. It's a good start and we haven't even played yet. It says nothing, however, about how we will do. Gotta TCB.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I will say with certainty that I think the East is down, way down. It's a great opportunity.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I will say with certainty that I think the East is down, way down. It's a great opportunity.
Absolutely.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n37735 said:
Why? We are allowed to have disagreements on this board. It's also not unreasonable that a lot of Gator fans are still a little gun shy after last year, and aren't ready to start proclaiming division championships. We haven't seen them play a snap.

Just relax.

Ox, I'm still new here and wasn't part of the old board. I don't know the ends and outs of what is acceptable here.

I am in NO way RAMMING my opinion down anyone's throat here.... I started a thread in which I wanted to make my prediction for the season. I stated why I thought it was going to happen and then ASKED for peoples THOUGHTS to encourage participation and compare with their responses. If someone is gun shy about the Gators, then they should base the response around that. Not taking 1 small part of my post and trying to spin it to make me look like an ass. Since I been here I can't think of hardly 1 thread I've started or post I've made that 812 hasn't followed so close to my ass that I could part his hair with a good beer fart.....It get's old and I'm not here to act like a kid.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah It does look like the road got a little easier but we still have a way tougher schedule to play than SC or UGAy.
I can't wait to see people declare us national champs after we beat Idaho.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I love each and every one of you. That's the important thing. :grouphug:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n37768 said:
Ox, I'm still new here and wasn't part of the old board. I don't know the ends and outs of what is acceptable here. I am in NO way RAMMING my opinion down anyone's throat here.... I started a thread in which I wanted to make my prediction for the season. I stated why I thought it was going to happen and then ASKED for peoples THOUGHTS to encourage participation and compare with their responses. If someone is gun shy about the Gators, then they should base the response around that. Not taking 1 small part of my post and trying to spin it to make me look like an ass. Since I been here I can't think of hardly 1 thread I've started or post I've made that 812 hasn't followed so close to my ass that I could part his hair with a good beer fart.....It get's old and I'm not here to act like a kid.
Classic smoking mirror.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
oxrageous;n37735 said:

Just relax.

Ox, I'm still new here and wasn't part of the old board. I don't know the ends and outs of what is acceptable here.

I am in NO way RAMMING my opinion down anyone's throat here.... I started a thread in which I wanted to make my prediction for the season. I stated why I thought it was going to happen and then ASKED for peoples THOUGHTS to encourage participation and compare with their responses. If someone is gun shy about the Gators, then they should base the response around that. Not taking 1 small part of my post and trying to spin it to make me look like an ass. Since I been here I can't think of hardly 1 thread I've started or post I've made that 812 hasn't followed so close to my ass that I could part his hair with a good beer fart.....It get's old and I'm not here to act like a kid.
Just put him on ignore and be done with it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n37489 said:
Wow didn't even think about that...damn we've been bad there. Even that 98 game wasn't stellar vs a very mediocre bama team...only scored 16 points

For the hell of it, I looked back at our history in that stadium (Bryant-Denny, not Legion). It's not pretty. 5-7, only two wins since 1963 (both in the 90's), and we haven't scored more than 17 points there since 1951. :lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorSkin said:
We haven't even seen what we look like yet, and after 1 SC loss your ready to crown us kings of the east.
And you expected no one to disagree with you.
Then give your reason why.....my post started with a question and for those not reading challenge ended with one also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator