UF will win the East

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
LagoonGator68 said:
Concrete Helmet;n37768 said:
Ox, I'm still new here and wasn't part of the old board. I don't know the ends and outs of what is acceptable here. I am in NO way RAMMING my opinion down anyone's throat here.... I started a thread in which I wanted to make my prediction for the season. I stated why I thought it was going to happen and then ASKED for peoples THOUGHTS to encourage participation and compare with their responses. If someone is gun shy about the Gators, then they should base the response around that. Not taking 1 small part of my post and trying to spin it to make me look like an ass. Since I been here I can't think of hardly 1 thread I've started or post I've made that 812 hasn't followed so close to my ass that I could part his hair with a good beer fart.....It get's old and I'm not here to act like a kid.
Classic smoking mirror.
Do tell ???

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSkin;n37773 said:
Yeah It does look like the road got a little easier but we still have a way tougher schedule to play than SC or UGAy.
I can't wait to see people declare us national champs after we beat Idaho.

You have a point there. I am reserving mostly until the Bama game is over.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSkin said:
We haven't even seen what we look like yet, and after 1 SC loss your ready to crown us kings of the east.
And you expected no one to disagree with you.
Because again we won't know if we're any good at all until after the Bama game.
We have a much tougher schedule than SC and UGAy.

Vandy Tenn and Kentucky have absolutely no relevance what so ever when talking about who will win the east.

SC's defense is really bad but they will still have one of the best offenses they've had under the hbc.

If Todd Gurley is healthy they can win any game they play.

If last night showed us anything it's that pre season polls are REALLY dumb

I'm not saying we can't win the east I'm just not ready to crown us yet.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n37786 said:
You have a point there. I am reserving mostly until the Bama game is over.

Bama will be a great litmus test for where the program is right now, but REALLY good teams go into that stadium on a regular basis and get embarrassed. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we lost, even if it wasn't pretty. Besides, TAMU did us a favor last night by giving USC an early conference loss, so that evens out. Both UGA and USC still have to play Auburn, too.

So while Bama could tell us a lot about this team, it won't be the end of the world if it doesn't go well.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
ufgator812;n37473 said:
So because aTM scored 52 and beat USCe, we win the East?

There is a full explanation of my prediction in my original post if you bothered to read it, dipsh!t.... I 've got an idea, why don't you read the entire post including the last line and respond in an educated way.
Concrete Helmet has very quickly become one of my favorite posters! Keep it up, homey!

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I liked Florida in the east even before SC's defense imploded. Aside from their defense, Dylan Thompson looked very pedestrian at qb. It's us or Georgia.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
aTm/USCe game showed that aTm has a different type of Johnny Manziel that like him produces lots of scores
against a D-backfield not ready. Spurrier will transform the team we saw last night. We gotta play them all hard
as can. We don't know if our group won't commit drive-killing penalties ? Then will Driskel be "on-target ? Will our
WRs get wide open ? Have to wait to see.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
ufgator812 said:
Concrete Helmet;n37664 said:
There is a full explanation of my prediction in my original post if you bothered to read it, dipsh!t.... I 've got an idea, why don't you read the entire post including the last line and respond in an educated way.
Again, name calling. I just condensed what you said. You, and a couple other angry people, are the ones showing your education when you feel the need to resort to name calling. There is no way any rational person can make the leap that Florida wins the East after 1partial day of SEC football. I hope it happens, but it won't be do to anything we saw last night.
Lol so there is nothing that shows that Florida can win the East after last night? Carolina was picked to win the East. They got hammered. They're playing 4 freshmen in their secondary. If they had come out last night and beat A&M to death, then a lot of people would still be hesitant. After last night, I think saying we can win the East is now completely realistic.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
After seeing the favorite to win the East get pummeled last night, I like our chances... a lot. We'll definitely have a better view of things after we see us and GA play tomorrow night.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
The Original DC;n37809 said:
I liked Florida in the east
Careful buddy, you'll spoil the mood here with statements like that :shake:
Eh, most folks just want to see it, versus having faith and optimism. It starts tomorrow night, it's finally here.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
The Original DC;n37808 said:

I was trying anything to get that hemorrhoid 812 off my ass
I thought it was hilarious, straight to the nuclear option; just delete the whole damn thread! I should have thought of that years ago.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am very hopeful for the team this year, but I can't make a prediction until at least seeing one game. I do think the game will tell us something. If we don't blow them out and dominate in all phases then I think we are in for a tough year and coaching change. If we do blow them out it gives me more confidence, but I would have to wait until we play better competition to really know how good we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.