UGA recruit arrested after spring game

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DanWolken: This happened with a Georgia recruit after attending the spring game. Not good.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I give him extra credit just for being named D'Antne.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
What position does he play and are we actively recruiting him? Just saying. You know it won't stop Auburn and Fsu from going after the kid.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Never mind I looked him up to find out he signed with their 2017 class. Well I'm sure Kirby will find a way to keep him, 4 star tackle. "Innocent until proven guilty " Kirby will say. Unless there's some kind of video of him doing this, but the Dogg fans are so desperate for a natty title, they'd surely destroy that evidence themselves.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Driving time Athens to Tallahassee 4 hours 54 minutes. Closer than you think.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He gone and SEC rules prohibit him from going to another SEC school. UL maybe?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The kid hasn't even enrolled at UGA and he has a child w/ this girl! Unbelievable!

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/g...e-demery-released-from-georgia-letter-intent/

“Downtown officers were dispatched to the area of the Waffle House, in reference to a black male choking (strangling) a female. Upon arrival, both individuals had left the area. Moments later, the victim called 911; advising that she wished to press charges against D’Antne Demery for hitting her. Contact was made with the victim in front of Boars Head. She stated that she and Demery got into an argument; he began to get loud, she started to walk off, he told her “walk off again, and Imma show you”. She began to walk away again, at which point, Demery came from behind her; grabbing her on the back of her neck; pushing her against the wall, and also grabbing her by the hair.

“They were eventually separated by friends. Demery was eventually able to reconnect with the victim, in which he threw her; causing her glasses to fall off, and her phone fell out of her hand; causing it to hit the ground which resulted in a crack to the screen. The victim and Demery are dating and have a one month old child together. They came to Athens to attend the G-Day game. Contact was eventually made with Demery who admitted to having physical contact with the victim. There was also an independent witness who saw the incident take place. The victim advised that Demery has been physically violent with her in the past. They are from Brunswick, Georgia. Demery was placed under arrest for the above charges; placed inside the Transport Van, and transported to the Clarke County Jail without incident.”

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The kid hasn't even enrolled at UGA and he has a child w/ this girl! Unbelievable!

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/g...e-demery-released-from-georgia-letter-intent/

“Downtown officers were dispatched to the area of the Waffle House, in reference to a black male choking (strangling) a female. Upon arrival, both individuals had left the area. Moments later, the victim called 911; advising that she wished to press charges against D’Antne Demery for hitting her. Contact was made with the victim in front of Boars Head. She stated that she and Demery got into an argument; he began to get loud, she started to walk off, he told her “walk off again, and Imma show you”. She began to walk away again, at which point, Demery came from behind her; grabbing her on the back of her neck; pushing her against the wall, and also grabbing her by the hair.

“They were eventually separated by friends. Demery was eventually able to reconnect with the victim, in which he threw her; causing her glasses to fall off, and her phone fell out of her hand; causing it to hit the ground which resulted in a crack to the screen. The victim and Demery are dating and have a one month old child together. They came to Athens to attend the G-Day game. Contact was eventually made with Demery who admitted to having physical contact with the victim. There was also an independent witness who saw the incident take place. The victim advised that Demery has been physically violent with her in the past. They are from Brunswick, Georgia. Demery was placed under arrest for the above charges; placed inside the Transport Van, and transported to the Clarke County Jail without incident.”

I feel bad for the kid. If this jerk keeps his head on he has a good shot at the NFL and giving this kid a better life. You would think that would be motivation enough

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I feel bad for the kid. If this jerk keeps his head on he has a good shot at the NFL and giving this kid a better life. You would think that would be motivation enough

Yep. It's a f*cked up story. This likely forces him to either not play football next year or go JUCO. And I'd say his chances of resurfacing at a D1 school are very slim. And this was w/ his baby-momma. Unbelievable. Regardless how it started; just keep your nose clean for 3-5 years and you have a chance at the NFL.....and at a minimum a Bachelor's degree from a very good university.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. It's a f*cked up story. This likely forces him to either not play football next year or go JUCO. And I'd say his chances of resurfacing at a D1 school are very slim. And this was w/ his baby-momma. Unbelievable. Regardless how it started; just keep your nose clean for 3-5 years and you have a chance at the NFL.....and at a minimum a Bachelor's degree from a very good university.
He'll be at Louisville, Oklahoma or the like.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He'll be at Louisville, Oklahoma or the like.

Man, if he goes to Oklahoma, Stoops will get hammered. I can see Louisville. But, I think he sits out the year. Like the Johnson kid at FSU (the QB from First Coast HS) who punched the girl on video. He ended up at a JUCO and I think he just signed w/ Lane Kiffin at FAU (he's been out of D1 for 2 years).

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

The worst crime in America these days is any crime against a presumed Democrat. That is what PC is all about making assault against a Democrat is a terrible crime and gets enhanced while a crime against a non-Democrat is a time to be concerned with the societal forces that caused the crime.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Stupid witnesses,..don't they know the Heimlich maneuver when they see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.