UGA Spring Game / Emmitt in full Georgia gear

Does Emmitt Smith's photo of him wearing UGA gear tarnish how you see him?

• Yes

Votes: 59 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 48 44.9%

• Total voters

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I didn’t read this thread, but I hope it was mostly stuff like I’m about to say.

F*ck Emmitt Smith. I hate his guts. In the 1990’s he went on Roy Firestone’s show with Michael Irvin, and when Firestone asked about any college rivalry between the two, Emmitt replied “I’m an adopted Hurricane” In his NFL HOF speech, he “forgot” to thank UF. And now this. F*ck him. I hope his son goes to UGA & sucks. Emmitt is garbage.
HELL YEAH!!!

Damn, Dunder, you got me fired up. I'm read to bust open the door and kick Emmitt in the shins.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Emmit Smith as a gator God.
Didn't Georgia win the SEC last year and finished #2 in the nation, by a whisker from winning it all. It was a marvelous season. And there was the 42-7 thing too.
I guess. But having your heart ripped out by a young Hawaiian guy on the last play of the game certainly had to
hurt like hell.........I mean you and the fellas were all celebrating the win over Bama to be the top dog and then.............once again you aint. I almost felt bad for you............almost.
btw whiskers suck. Winning it all does not. Ask OSU and OU and for basketball ask UCLA and OSU. And the team we beat in baseball last year for the trophy. Championship U.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Didn't Georgia win the SEC last year and finished #2 in the nation, by a whisker from winning it all. It was a marvelous season. And there was the 42-7 thing too.

There's no such thing as a marvelous season that features a 40-17 loss. But yes, I'm happy to see your "almost" mindset is still in full effect. Watching crimson/white confetti rain from the ceiling and your perfect storm of a season come crashing down on a 2nd and 26 TD pass must have been awesome. And there is that 1980 thing too.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Every dwag has its day--except your day was "almost." Oh, you won the SEC. Welcome to the club. We've won eight and three national titles. Enjoy your moment in the sun.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn’t read this thread, but I hope it was mostly stuff like I’m about to say.

F*ck Emmitt Smith. I hate his guts. In the 1990’s he went on Roy Firestone’s show with Michael Irvin, and when Firestone asked about any college rivalry between the two, Emmitt replied “I’m an adopted Hurricane” In his NFL HOF speech, he “forgot” to thank UF. And now this. F*ck him. I hope his son goes to UGA & sucks. Emmitt is garbage.

31F2364B-CFB8-403F-A2C7-AAFBD02040AB.gif

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Emmitt in UGA gear at the UGA spring game? Why the fuk wasn't he in Gainesville??? Too bad he has quickly turned into a whore rejecting his own alma mater that got him that spot in Dallas. Will he now suckoff another AD for some photo op money? Inquiring minds want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb