UK's Jojo Kemp: "Going to be fun walking out of there with a victory."

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown said:
SO I got a message from the board formerly known as the GSMB that reminded me I haven't been here in a while. I appreciate their reminder. That's all I appreciate about them.

This looks like a good place to start back up. I think he meant to say, "It'll be fun to walk out of their with my life."
What took you so long?

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
G8RNGA said:
Reminds me of certain meeting once between a LB and a RB whose team showed a little smack.
^^^^ Ever! I saw it live too and I promise that hit sent shock waves throughout the entire stadium it was so loud. Watching it on video does not do it justice.

Swamp A-S

Aug 22, 2014
Michael Taylor: "Heard you were talkin sh*t but your Kentucky's 3rd string back @J_kemp3" :bananaburn::gator:

I get that we're a 4-8 team who's hungry and not taking sh*t from anybody but are we really trash talkin UK's football team? Is that even necessary?

Swamp A-S

Aug 22, 2014
Didn't think of it that way. One thing is for sure: Taylor, Fowler and the boys are gonna be coming at this guy hard. There are UK athletic pages that are seriously predicting a 24-21 win over us and also guaranteeing their new offense will score 3 td's on our defense. These people clearly didn't learn from basketball season...

Swamp A-S

Aug 22, 2014
I mean seriously, we handled these guys pretty easily on their home field with arguably one of our worst teams in history and they're still talking. BBN gonna BBN I suppose.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Is there enough room on the bulletin board for this? I would imagine the bulletin board is pretty full after last year. Are you going to take down all of the 4-8 paper clippings or the photo of us blocking each other? I'll take any extra motivation we can get but this team shouldn't need it and should play pissed off all year.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ItsDookie87;n48006 said:
Is there enough room on the bulletin board for this? I would imagine the bulletin board is pretty full after last year. Are you going to take down all of the 4-8 paper clippings or the photo of us blocking each other? I'll take any extra motivation we can get but this team shouldn't need it and should play pissed off all year.

They've already buried last season and moved on. There's enough motivation to do well this season, no need to look back on last year. Would be awesome if the fan base could do the same.

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
TheDouglas78 said:
So a guy is saying they are going to win, when they couldn't beat the worst Gator team in over 30 years last year at home? He must be a MENSA candidate.
Well I'd bet he's not a history major.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb