Uniform Thread

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jumpman on the uniform is cool. I know you guys make fun. But it looks good.
Yeah, every football uniform should have a basketball player on it. In fact, I'm going to suggest to the Athletic Office that they look into putting soccer players on our baseball uniforms, tennis players on our basketball uniforms and ultimate frisbee players on our track unis. The kids will love it!

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
It's the best logo in athletic wear. It's a status symbol. It's also a way to try to usher in a new era and feel to the team. I hope they do some cool stuff with the helmets this year for a game or two. There's a bunch of good concept looks out there. I wanna see a blue helmet once.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Yeah, every football uniform should have a basketball player on it. In fact, I'm going to suggest to the Athletic Office that they look into putting soccer players on our baseball uniforms, tennis players on our basketball uniforms and ultimate frisbee players on our track unis. The kids will love it!
I don’t really care what’s on the uniforms. I just wish we would get back to putting actual football players in the football uniforms. That would be a welcome change.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Liz Hatch used to be on the American cycling team. I vote for her cycling uniform.

4af5c4f6-55e3-11e2-b8a2-78b3336c92d9_original.jpg
Now that's a bike rack.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Any threads involving Gator uniforms should be orange & blue and of best quality.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's just a symbol...but a very iconic one that very few teams will ever have. Jordan is one of those rare athletes that can transcend time and sports to be relevant. Who cares if it's a basketball symbol on a football jersey? I think it looks good

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice new threads and swag. What are you going to buy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.