Uniforms for tomorrow's game

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All blue with pink socks, gloves, and sweatbands. I'm sure that's going to look great. :rolleyes: I wish we'd wear our standard unis and stop with all this gimmicky BS and start playing something that resembles good football.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n75143 said:
All blue with pink socks, gloves, and sweatbands. I'm sure that's going to look great. :rolleyes: I wish we'd wear our standard unis and stop with all this gimmicky BS and start playing something that resembles good football.

You do realize this is the third straight year they've done the pink thing, right? LSU in 2012 and Arkansas last year.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n75143 said:

So clearly you don't care about the ta ta's :headshake:

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm all about cancer awareness, but I find EVERY uniform mixed with that pink repulsive. The worst is the Cleveland Browns. Brown, orange, and pink: :puke:

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We beat LSU in 2012 with the blue and pink. Lets do it again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus;n75291 said:
I'm all about cancer awareness, but I find EVERY uniform mixed with that pink repulsive. The worst is the Cleveland Browns. Brown, orange, and pink: :puke:
Of course, orange and brown is always puke worthy.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n75217 said:
With all the domestic violence and rapes going on in football these days (except at Florida), this pink crap is just lame. They think women are stupid.
You talk about over done. It's almost as repulsive as 1. The Gatorade bath. 2. The jumping into the stands to have your back patted by adoring fans. And last but not least, every receiver on every completion begging for a pass interference penalty.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The things people get upset about. :crazy:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Should have gone for the full bore blinding look....blue uni, orange pants, and the pink.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I need to see the ta tas I'm supposed to be aware of. Unless I see a bunch I won't believe it

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Floridagator;76004 said:
I need to see the ta tas I'm supposed to be aware of. Unless I see a bunch I won't believe it
Easy. You are on the internet so I will walk you through it. Open a new tab, google any of the following: boobs, tits, fun bags, sweater puppies, jugs, breasts, nipples, busty, cleavage, bra busters, double d's, milk cannons, Miley Cyrus (caution: milks gone bad with this one), titties, mounds, or back breakers. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.