Update: DT Coynis Miller is staying in-state

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Florida is his leader but he has yet to be to a game this year. He is going to Bama this weekend.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's a must get IMO. I like Jalen Hall - but get me 3 or 4 big guys in the trenches instead.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need big boys, and linebackers... we need bodies.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's a must get IMO. I like Jalen Hall - but get me 3 or 4 big guys in the trenches instead.
While I agree with the other priorities, Hall is a guy you make room for regardless. We have excess at that position. I have zero problem with dumping one of the 3 star WR's for Hall.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Big bodies...they finally addressed size at DT with the last class now we need more and some bigger LB as well...enough of these small kids we need some thumpers
We need to address the size at DT and inside LB (inside LB at UF in our scheme means MLB and WLB, essentially the same position) EVERY SINGLE YEAR. If you take one at each position you get essentially 88 players, so it is close. Players like CBs and WRs can play as true freshman, and DTs and OL for all practical purposes cannot. so if you're cutting corners you cut them at cornerback and wide receiver to get to 85. Injuries wont have you at 88 anyway.

Signing 11 weakside DEs and 8 outside LBs and hopingnthey grow into inside players demonstrably DOES NOT work.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone really care about another WR? Hell, we are so unbalanced right now that we should be cutting WRs who can't make the three deep if they can't convert to DB.

Id really want to see him versus quality competition too. Too many flops from Kali although QBs and WRs are safer bets.

Last edited:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Does anyone really care about another WR? Hell, we are so unbalanced right now that we should be cutting WRs who can't make the three deep if they can't convert to DB.

Id really want to see him versus quality competition too. Too many flops from Kali although QBs and WRs are safer bets.
We did Callaway and Wells. We desperately need LB's and DT's big and fast ones would be even better.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Do you think it says anything about his decision when he wears nice white pants in 2 pics and shabby old pants with holes in the third. :headslap:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Believe it or not that's a style. Nordstrom jeans on this link. Ripped. $225.

http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/sr/ripped-jeans
tenor.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't remember seeing an answer to the question : Does banishing x# of cc-felons open up x# of schollies?
Can someone explain.?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think it says anything about his decision when he wears nice white pants in 2 pics and shabby old pants with holes in the third. :headslap:
Looks like jorts to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.