UPDATE: Hugh Freeze Resigns Because He Hired Prostitutes & 200+ Calls With Disassociated Booster

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Look, I get your point.

You need to get the other point, which is there was no violation. If I'm wrong, please point to the specific ruling/finding by the NCAA that states it. If you speed, but no cop pulls you over, did you get a ticket for a speeding violation?
Doesn't mean a violation wasn't committed.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
The Freeze story just keeps getting worse. There's a new story out. Apparently he used to work at an all girls catholic school.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...views-former-ole-miss-coach-emerge/522705001/

Katie Dalmasso, 27, told Peter of a time she was forced to change her shirt in front of Freeze. Dalmasso, an eighth-grade student at the time, was wearing a Grateful Dead t-shirt, and Freeze brought her into his office to inform her it violated school dress code because the shirt “represented drugs.”

“I said, ‘I’ll go change in the bathroom,’ and when I said that he said, ‘No, you’re going to change in here so I get the (Grateful Dead) shirt and you can’t have it back,’” she told Peter.

“He didn’t do anything sexual. But I stood in the corner and faced the wall when I did it and I changed out of my shirt. No privacy.”

Another former female student, who remains anonymous, told Peter that Freeze was “hyper attentive’’ to the length of her skirts and that he loomed in the parking lot after she would go to her car to change clothes.

The same anonymous student recalled a time she was paddled by Freeze.

“(Freeze) did some bizarre warm-up taunt before actually making contact,’’ she told USA Today. “I was humiliated that he didn’t have a female in the room. I don’t know if the acts were intentionally sexual or if he was really that oblivious to the inherently sexual nature of his approach to discipline.”

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have a feeling this is just the beginning of the stories we are about to hear.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
“(Freeze) did some bizarre warm-up taunt before actually making contact,’’ she told USA Today

oface.jpg

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
But he's a good Christian?

Is there such a thing as a "bad Christian"? One of the benefits of being a "good Christian" is God's forgiveness. You can carouse with prostitutes, drink till you're blind and lie through your teeth all week long; then on Sunday do a minute of penance before God wiping the slate clean. Poof! You're a candidate for sainthood.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Is there such a thing as a "bad Christian"? One of the benefits of being a "good Christian" is God's forgiveness. You can carouse with prostitutes, drink till you're blind and lie through your teeth all week long; then on Sunday do a minute of penance before God wiping the slate clean. Poof! You're a candidate for sainthood.

Sarcasm?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Freeze story just keeps getting worse. There's a new story out. Apparently he used to work at an all girls catholic school.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...views-former-ole-miss-coach-emerge/522705001/

Katie Dalmasso, 27, told Peter of a time she was forced to change her shirt in front of Freeze. Dalmasso, an eighth-grade student at the time, was wearing a Grateful Dead t-shirt, and Freeze brought her into his office to inform her it violated school dress code because the shirt “represented drugs.”

“I said, ‘I’ll go change in the bathroom,’ and when I said that he said, ‘No, you’re going to change in here so I get the (Grateful Dead) shirt and you can’t have it back,’” she told Peter.

“He didn’t do anything sexual. But I stood in the corner and faced the wall when I did it and I changed out of my shirt. No privacy.”

Another former female student, who remains anonymous, told Peter that Freeze was “hyper attentive’’ to the length of her skirts and that he loomed in the parking lot after she would go to her car to change clothes.

The same anonymous student recalled a time she was paddled by Freeze.

“(Freeze) did some bizarre warm-up taunt before actually making contact,’’ she told USA Today. “I was humiliated that he didn’t have a female in the room. I don’t know if the acts were intentionally sexual or if he was really that oblivious to the inherently sexual nature of his approach to discipline.”
I can promise you that if he pulled that crap on my daughter, he wouldn't be feeling much like "John Wayne" any more after I got done with him. What a scumbag.

This is a great example of why fostering good communication with your children is important. There are plenty of predatory creeps like Freeze out there and there's a good chance your child may come in contact with them at some point in their lives.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty obvious lake has no clue about Christianity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator