UPDATE: QB Justin Fields Commits to The Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ummm...I thought there were rumblings of him leaning to Florida. Who knows at this point though honestly.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Damn butters can't land a QB in his 27th year of recruiting - TRex
Just another another one of Saban's Plan C recruits - Law Donkey
Go Canes!. Ooops did I say that out loud? - Omar
I'm hearing from Gatorbait.net my secret sources that he's going to F$U. - MaryAnna

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hearing from Gatorbait.net my secret sources that he's going to F$U. - MaryAnna

All nastiness aside...please tell me you had higher expectations for QB recruiting than what we've seen from Mac so far. And yes I'll concede that this cycle is not over. If we do not flip Fields...and settle for someone else...are you ok with that?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Dude i done embarrassed your old a$$ twice already so do you seriously want to keep doing this? :lmao2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Shark Humper waddled in and demanded to keep his boys. Then directed his minions like 2222 to claim Nusschump was doing a great job since "receivers were running around wide open" a little bit of bullshyt that no analysts agreed with.

However, Im hopeful this means they decided to let him be hoisted with his own petard rather than throwing more good money after bad on a coach who will never be good.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As far as I can tell Marianna is right more than he is wrong with his information. Which is a lot better than many so called insiders on other boards.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yep why is Mac even trying to recruit another QB this year when we are going to be about 7 deep at QB next season if there is no defections. With 7 one has to turn out good you would think.
Do we really have to go over this again?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He's like #3...moreless a backup plan if we missed on Fields/Milton.

I got the impression we stopped recruiting Milton hard for some reason.

As far as Fields... I don't believe he will sign with us and won't believe it until I see him announced as an official signee...

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I got the impression we stopped recruiting Milton hard for some reason.

As far as Fields... I don't believe he will sign with us and won't believe it until I see him announced as an official signee...
Rumor is Milton has some character concerns that we we're concerned with. If Fields goes to FSU I think we'll see Mac turn the heat back up on Milton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.