Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have 59 dislikes (soon to be 60 I'm sure) and I think about 50 of those are from Swonky. I'm proud of every one.
Dude, there were days when I got 50 or so dislike from Lboy. I gave them back.

He apparently thought hed prove he is more stubborn than me. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just stating the obvious. Once a coach has a show cause on his resume, very few schools want the NCAA attention that would come with hiring him.

If a school willingly and knowingly hires a guy the NCAA has publically labeled as a cheater they can't expect any mercy if that coach gets caught cheating again. It would pretty much be a guaranteed lack of institutional control charge.
Yeah, we got it. The first two times you said it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The JF thread on TOS is pretty funny. They are completely detached from reality. I can see their members sitting behind their keyboards in moth eaten 2006 championships t shirts chanting "back to back ten win seasons" with a picture of Mac and incense burning.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The JF thread on TOS is pretty funny. They are completely detached from reality. I can see their members sitting behind their keyboards in moth eaten 2006 championships t shirts chanting "back to back ten win seasons" with a picture of Mac and incense burning.
what are they saying?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
what are they saying?
UFreak said:
I think sitting back and waiting to see the Justin Fields recruiting saga take shape is the best way to approach this. I completely understand how he would have reservations in coming here. We have struggled mightily the past two seasons on offense. If Zaire is named the starter, he plays well and is leading this offense to some big wins through September, I can see UF becoming a big player for him. I think they already are a big player for him. I am not convinced we have dropped off that much for him.
I agree. Hopefully Fields takes his time throughout this process and makes the best decision for himself. If he remains patient and sees how we do this season, he will go with his gut and pick UF

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
what are they saying?
We have a glaring need at this position. If we can't get our O out of reverse mode quick, and add some excitement to it, we're destined to be a 8-4 or 9-3 team provided we have a stout D. I'm not sure how long we will be happy with that especially if we continue to be pummeled by the likes of fsu. Well, since we are not happy with back-to-back 10-win seasons (yes, we would have beaten Presbyterian, so it counts), I would say "not very."

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UFreak said:
I think sitting back and waiting to see the Justin Fields recruiting saga take shape is the best way to approach this. I completely understand how he would have reservations in coming here. We have struggled mightily the past two seasons on offense. If Zaire is named the starter, he plays well and is leading this offense to some big wins through September, I can see UF becoming a big player for him. I think they already are a big player for him. I am not convinced we have dropped off that much for him.
I agree. Hopefully Fields takes his time throughout this process and makes the best decision for himself. If he remains patient and sees how we do this season, he will go with his gut and pick UF
I could start to buy the first part of it, but dude lost it with the bold :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Whats getting downvoted on 247 about fields?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There's loads more...Fields is still coming to UF. Mac is winning ten games every year. LOL

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016

You and I are pretty far apart usually, but TOS is just crazy. There is one guy on there talking about our offense using Franks, Zaire and Toney in the same game. He is envisioning an offense with different plays for each of them. Another guy is posting videos of Princeton playing with 3 QBs on the field at the same time.

It's like they're all 12 over there.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we're counting on some journeyman transfer qb who didn't do all that much against notre dames weak schedule to come in here and take us from 100+ to a level needed to make everyone excited and get stud QBs to want to come here, were hosed.

That's way too much to put on a kid with no prior team or SEC experience, and quite frankly it's a plan to fail. This might be the media narrative but it better not be the plan. If it is, this staff is toast.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You and I are pretty far apart usually, but TOS is just crazy. There is one guy on there talking about our offense using Franks, Zaire and Toney in the same game. He is envisioning an offense with different plays for each of them. Another guy is posting videos of Princeton playing with 3 QBs on the field at the same time.

It's like they're all 12 over there.
I agree with a lot you say. I'll admit it. but if you try to be critical of anything they stone you right there in the thread.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's 6-1. That doesn't mean he isn't a great coach. Meyer owned FSU when senial Bobby was running the show and FSU sucked. Meyer had more talent and lost games he should've won. Its football and cyclical. Every great coach drops games they should win. Ask Les, bob stoops, Dabo, or Nick about that
Ray WTF is a senial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.