Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac is making a hot girl jealous so she wants him more by bringing another hot girl to the party. Classic macin (pun intended) technique. High risk high reward play for sure, but it always worked out for me :naughty:
This made me lol because i thought i was in the freeze with hookers thread.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
How is this resume dumb as rocks. How many CFB HCs have one like it plus who work well with Spurrier?

1988 / Round: 7 / Pick: 180
Career history
As player:

As coach:
Career highlights and awards
  • CFL East All Star (1998).
I'm with you, Rog. Also, take a look at Kerwin's experience and achievements in pass-heavy Canadian offenses. I think he'd be a great addition for us.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

A guy with 0 experience at the D1 level in any form outside of graduate assistant. No recruiting ties with major d1 talent.

Just because your a gator legacy and youve done decent at a lower level, it doesnt mean youre ready for a top 10 job

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Fields opts out of FNL and Corral is ready to commit, then it should be "Bye Felicia" time. If he's serious about academics this should already be done with

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Fields opts out of FNL and Corral is ready to commit, then it should be "Bye Felicia" time. If he's serious about academics this should already be done with
from a purely academic standpoint, FSU is by far the bottom of the list in his listed options.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
from a purely academic standpoint, FSU is by far the bottom of the list in his listed options.
I can understand FSU under their former President who brought in a lot of money and prestigious faculty, but he left and any academic gains they made left with him.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can understand FSU under their former President who brought in a lot of money and prestigious faculty, but he left and any academic gains they made left with him.
they've been down hill...in fact, one more class at the level they are at, and they will have issues with the NCAA. Can't remember the article but dealt with that academic progress number they use. FSU is very low.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Academics aren't that much of a difference when you major is AA or cultural studies. The academic puss test is mostly waged by people who have zero understanding of major clustering.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Academics aren't that much of a difference when you major is AA or cultural studies. The academic puss test is mostly waged by people who have zero understanding of major clustering.
He has a 3.9 gpa and is already qualified test wise. He will have a real major Ray

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
He has a 3.9 gpa and is already qualified test wise. He will have a real major Ray
Lol OK. The most declared major at UF by Football players:

2016: Social and behavior science
2015: African American studies

FSU:
2016: social science
2015: social science

He'll be persuaded to pick a major that helps with his football schedule. Lol at anyone who thinks elite players are going to school for an " academic education".

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Lol OK. The most declared major at UF by Football players:

2016: Social and behavior science
2015: African American studies

FSU:
2016: social science
2015: social science

He'll be persuaded to pick a major that helps with his football schedule. Lol at anyone who thinks elite players are going to school for an " academic education".

That's racist :moon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member