I think we can still get Fields

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Schwartz is claiming that he knows where Fields is going to sign. He also says that if his tweet gets 1,000 retweets he will reveal the choice.

I think he's trolling.

The creepng feeling that I'm getting from Schwartz's newfound mouthiness is that he and Fields have determined together to make their big splash elsewhere? Not much big splash left to be had at UF.
Big track mistake for Schwartz ... but not so big.??

Last edited:

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
I am amazed UGA got 5* QB commits 3 years in a row. I'm really glad we have Corral. In a few years, we'll know which one is better.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am amazed UGA got 5* QB commits 3 years in a row. I'm really glad we have Corral. In a few years, we'll know which one is better.

Agree. It's unbelievable. We better hope Corral sticks. UGA is going to be a tough out the next 5 years.

I'm glad it takes 4 years to build relationships....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What's scary is that Corral came to us not the other way around.

I don't know who will be better. He or Fields. But one of the main things that I look for from a quarterback ( after throwing the ball and reading defenses which Corral more than meets) is leadership and magnetism. People want to play for Corral – he wants to play for us – and he is trying like hell to build a class. I'll take that 10 times out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.