Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Rumor is Milton has some character concerns that we we're concerned with.
That was always "the rumor" with ND and tOsux reharding all our elite players once they started leaning away from them.

It's usually a loser's excuse.

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ruleta.gif

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mac promised us offense and so far he has not delivered. Yeah, yeah I know, SEC East yada yada yada but I can't imagine a more predictable and boring offense as we have seen in Mac's first two years except maybe MushChumps. And with MushChump we knew we were getting a D guy who made no promises about offense. So Mac, please get a stud qb, and not some cast-off transfer, who can lead us at least a little north of the bottom 10 in national offense. Don't care who, where, what color or what gender. Just do it.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Mac promised us offense and so far he has not delivered. Yeah, yeah I know, SEC East yada yada yada but I can't imagine a more predictable and boring offense as we have seen in Mac's first two years except maybe MushChumps. And with MushChump we knew we were getting a D guy who made no promises about offense. So Mac, please get a stud qb, and not some cast-off transfer, who can lead us at least a little north of the bottom 10 in national offense. Don't care who, where, what color or what gender. Just do it.

Or get us a deep stud oline, without which even the best QB won't be too effective.

Now I agree he was hired to produce a much better offense, but you need players to do that and we still don't have the quantity or quality there that we would desire.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Or get us a deep stud oline, without which even the best QB won't be too effective.

Now I agree he was hired to produce a much better offense, but you need players to do that and we still don't have the quantity or quality there that we would desire.
He was left with enough to score against the fau's umass and North texas' of the world. No decent offensive coach would be this awful at the university of Florida.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

That was several years ago. What will be the excuse this year?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

I am not making any excuses, but as usual I want a great oline more than a great QB. With a great oline a reasonable QB will win, without one even the best will struggle.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I am not making any excuses, but as usual I want a great oline more than a great QB. With a great oline a reasonable QB will win, without one even the best will struggle.
We haven't had anything "great" on offense is almost a decade. I haven't seen anything from this staff that makes me believe they will change that.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't had anything "great" on offense is almost a decade. I haven't seen anything from this staff that makes me believe they will change that.
The OLine was a complete trainwreck after douche bag left. No reason in season 3, we shouldn't have a competent line. Skill players are back to expected levels. Just really need a QB....where's Clarabell?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Mac has been at UF for 2 1/2 recruiting cycles yet we're still thin at a number of positions because of the inability to recruit and bring in QUALITY numbers at OL/DL/LB'S and CB'S. If any of the starting 5 on the OL gets hurt... were screwed! If either or both of Taven Bryan/Khari Clark go down...we're screwed! We can't have multiple injuries at LB (like last year) or we're screwed! Last but not least everyone needs to pray 2 or 3 of secondary commits come in day one ready to start because if not... guess what...we're screwed! Between Mike Summers inability to recruit quality numbers on the OL (for 4 yrs) Chris Rumphs inability to land quality numbers at DT and the Kirk Callahan hire...it really screwed us! A HC in year 3 shouldn't be in this position but here we are. Whenever you hire multiple bums who can't recruit or coach ( Nord & Nuss) then refuse to can that a$$ it really sets back the program further! After watching our program over the last 7 yrs I now expect this type of ineptitude because the same mistakes have been happening for almost a decade. No matter what happens I'll always be a Gator but from here on out I'll be one watching from his home instead of one watching in the Swamp. I will not give/spend another dollar on anything related to Florida athletics until we're national title contenders again in Football.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Florida don't need no F-king Excuse!!!!!!

We are Florida!!!!!!

:lmao2:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mac has been at UF for 2 1/2 recruiting cycles yet we're still thin at a number of positions because of the inability to recruit and bring in QUALITY numbers at OL/DL/LB'S and CB'S. If any of the starting 5 on the OL gets hurt... were screwed! If either or both of Taven Bryan/Khari Clark go down...we're screwed! We can't have multiple injuries at LB (like last year) or we're screwed! Last but not least everyone needs to pray 2 or 3 of secondary commits come in day one ready to start because if not... guess what...we're screwed!
So let me make sure I'm getting this right.................................we're screwed then?
:fatnanner:

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mac has been at UF for 2 1/2 recruiting cycles yet we're still thin at a number of positions because of the inability to recruit and bring in QUALITY numbers at OL/DL/LB'S and CB'S. If any of the starting 5 on the OL gets hurt... were screwed! If either or both of Taven Bryan/Khari Clark go down...we're screwed! We can't have multiple injuries at LB (like last year) or we're screwed! Last but not least everyone needs to pray 2 or 3 of secondary commits come in day one ready to start because if not... guess what...we're screwed! Between Mike Summers inability to recruit quality numbers on the OL (for 4 yrs) Chris Rumphs inability to land quality numbers at DT and the Kirk Callahan hire...it really screwed us! A HC in year 3 shouldn't be in this position but here we are. Whenever you hire multiple bums who can't recruit or coach ( Nord & Nuss) then refuse to can that a$$ it really sets back the program further! After watching our program over the last 7 yrs I now expect this type of ineptitude because the same mistakes have been happening for almost a decade. No matter what happens I'll always be a Gator but from here on out I'll be one watching from his home instead of one watching in the Swamp. I will not give/spend another dollar on anything related to Florida athletics until we're national title contenders again in Football.

Excuse me but who are you to speak in such absolute terms? Opinions are like arm pits, everyone has a couple and most stink!

All you seem to see is doom while most see opportunity..... Every team has problems in the pre-season, even Bama has issues. Players grow up, get bigger and stronger and Coaches tinker with the X's and O's... sometime it works out and sometimes it doesn't...... that just reflects real life. We have good numbers to work with and even though we don't have many 5 star players on the roster, we have plenty of big, fast guys who want to win. Maybe, just maybe the Coaches will figure out how to turn that "want to" into real wins...... or not, again that's just real life.
If we lose a couple of stinker games, I'll bitch and moan with everyone else but I won't be surprised. But, if we win 10+ games, I won't be surprised either......... I won't be surprised if we win the East again and get beat by the West Champion again but maybe The Football Gods will smile on our Gators in 2017 and we Kick the door down! .. At this point, no one knows what will happen but I feel good about our prospects.

* It's good that our players are not as emotional or depressed as many of our fanatics seem to be.

:bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2:

:chomp:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He was left with enough to score against the fau's umass and North texas' of the world. No decent offensive coach would be this awful at the university of Florida.
It really starts and ends with this. Nothing but two years' worth of excuses with more to come this year.

There WAS an offensive talent deficit, which Butters has made worse, bit there is no excuse for him being unable to score against anyone.

The worst thing is, as bad as the offense was, its no better currently and now the defensive talent is also a crap sandwich.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It really starts and ends with this. Nothing but two years' worth of excuses with more to come this year.

There WAS an offensive talent deficit, which Butters has made worse, bit there is no excuse for him being unable to score against anyone.

The worst thing is, as bad as the offense was, its no better currently and now the defensive talent is also a crap sandwich.

Another Arm Pit!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.