UPDATE: QB Malik Zaire officially a Gator

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I dont care if he comes here or not. I dont think we need him. Lets ride our young guys and come what may.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
No real point at all. Just pointing out the manipulation of stats. If people spin them then they shouldn't get upset when called on it. It's hilarious that you keep accusing me of spinning info when it was clearly you that was doing so.
I didn't spin anything. I stated Zaire's career completions which was a factual number. I think everyone on here is smart enough to know how to digest that information.

You decided to become the post police and felt the need to straighten me out. :rolleyes3:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And you think we have any chance of him coming to UF, and if he did the SEC would probably eat his offense up for lunch. Not to mention he has little to no ties for recruiting in our area.

I might be wrong but that is not happening any more than say Saban coming.
You think we're in position to turn our noses up at Chip Kelly?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zaire was splitting time with Kizer last year before Kizer took over (he's the better QB). I'd hardly call Zaire trash, I mean he was a FOUR star recruit :grin:
Lol he was so much better than kizer that Notre dame wanted to save him for this year. Jokes on them LMAO

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I didn't spin anything. I stated Zaire's career completions which was a factual number. I think everyone on here is smart enough to know how to digest that information.

You decided to become the post police and felt the need to straighten me out. :rolleyes3:

Dude, if you weren't spinning, then you were really lazy with the stats. You appeared pretty hypocritical when you pointed the finger, whatever your intention. Just move on.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Mac messed up by not getting a QB in his first class, then he signed 2 projects. LDR will be the starter and Zaire will battle Massey for the Wildcat formation.

Yeah, I'd like to have seen him complete more down field throws, although it seemed a couple he did throw were dropped. I just don't know if I see Nuss and Mac allowing this guy to run like this, they seem to want a guy to stay in the pocket and that don't seem to be his strength. He may be an alright QB in the right offense, but is this the right offense for him?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How are all these dang QBs supposed to get quality snaps in camp? LDR will be back for camp and now you have Zaire there along with Franks and Trask. And that doesn't even take into account Toney getting a few snaps for package work and Allen needing to get some work in. Zaire would have to be given most of the starter snaps to get him ready for Michigan. Supposedly Franks still is having problems with the mental stuff after all his practice time.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
:popcorn:

This still amazes me that is has been soooooo long since we've had just an average QB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.