UPDATED Post-to-Like Ratio: Where do you stand?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's for fun. It's a message board. Nothing really matters.
Easy for you to say.

YbIQ9y1.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I am older than you guys I dont get it and that is ok!
I'm basically the only message board owner in the world that would present such a list, which takes me a couple of hours to put together. I do it for your amusement and enjoyment. It's not to be taken seriously, but it always is by a small percentage of posters.

Hell, gatorkev is still seething. :lol:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm basically the only message board owner in the world that would present such a list, which takes me a couple of hours to put together. I do it for your amusement and enjoyment. It's not to be taken seriously, but it always is by a small percentage of posters.

A couple of hours? FFS, that’s 10 minutes work, tops! What do you use, an abacus?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It's run 4224 off for good.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A couple of hours? FFS, that’s 10 minutes work, tops! What do you use, an abacus?
Actually, I have to go through the member list sorted by total likes and enter the posts and likes manually into a spreadsheet, and it's over 100 members now. It's the only way to do it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Guarantee if mac ever gets another HC gig, the fan message board will see a new poster by the name of ______2222 come along with lots of gifs and clips 'proving' why "it's not the coach."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.