Updated: Suspended Players Update #1003

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We'll see, I'm guessing at this point Smith and Calloway will be goners. Whatever, this team needs some kind of spark, hopefully this will be it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Calloway is gone. I'm tired of reading about his transgressions.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jordan Smith is gone because he is likely going to prison. I just read his other tweet. It seems Calloway was involved in the credit card fraud like Smith. What a dumba$$. Enjoy prison morons.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So for all intents and purposes, this is really a non story. Of the players that were suspended, only 3 of them would have seen action in the first 2 games. Davis in the rotation at DE, which he could have helped b/c he has improved since he has been here. Callaway at WR, but we supposedly have great depth and talent at WR, and with our Oline would it have made a huge difference? maybe as a PR. And Scarlett. Yes our starting TB, but not a player who would make a huge difference behind this Oline. Our first 3 RB's heading into the season were about the same type of RB anyway. I for one have no interest in Callaway returning. Once you have double digit infractions, I say Sayonara.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I sure hop this concludes soon. Mac needs to know how many more recruits he needs to add to the hot list.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Why isn't intellect a factor in the star rating system?

Seriously it should cost somebody a star if they're this ****ing dumb.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So if Callaway is not coming back, what is gained by not telling the world?

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I believe Callaway was a 3 star, I guess they averaged 5 star talent and 1 star mental capacity.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Seriously, wouldn't it be great if they had their IQ listed right below their 40 time. Would definitely give us more to talk about.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hope callaway is done. He's an embarrassment to the school and the gator logo on his jersey. I have no sympathy for him.

This needs to be Scarlett's last straw as well. He's now been in trouble multiple times and he's not very good on the field anyway. Shape up or pound sand idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.