Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did you forget Zeke ran for 230 against Bama and another 100 some against Oregon? Without that he doesnt throw for anything. I think you forget how inaccurate he really was. In 2015 he threw 8 tds to 5 ints and was benched due to his play.
Creyer only knows the ND option. No clue how to use passing QBs.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Creyer only knows the ND option. No clue how to use passing QBs.

You're right...Tebow who by all accounts a terrible passing QB only threw for 9200 yards here. With 88 TD's and would have been more without Addazio...

And Leak in his final year threw for 3k but you're right. Urban doesnt know anything. Wish we would have never got him......./s

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I don't want to win the way Urban did. I don't want to win with players with the type of character that he had. He didn't manage or enforce any level of discipline. I don't want to win like that again. It makes the school look bad. I would rather lose and still have the school viewed as a classy institution than win like that.

So I’m guessing you were miserable for those 6 years of Florida football that Urban was here, but ecstatic for the 4 years that Champ was our coach?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So I’m guessing you were miserable for those 6 years of Florida football that Urban was here, but ecstatic for the 4 years that Champ was our coach?
He was really. He thought Chimp and Butters should get 6 years at least. ATX held on til the bitter end.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I don't want to win the way Urban did. I don't want to win with players with the type of character that he had. He didn't manage or enforce any level of discipline. I don't want to win like that again. It makes the school look bad. I would rather lose and still have the school viewed as a classy institution than win like that.

This is a loser's mentality...let me guess you love earning "participation medals" too don't ya?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The idea of promoting your site, drumming up new participation and users is a smart business decision. I think everyone appreciates that. Some of us just prefer it wasn't done like a CNN #Fakenews way but it's your site.
Do you think it’s possible Meyer has had discussions with the UAA? If so, there’s nothing fake about this topic.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think it’s possible Meyer has had discussions with the UAA? If so, there’s nothing fake about this topic.
Hell, I'm SURE they have.

Hey, Urbs, wazzup.

Freezing my dick off here. It's fvkking 20 degrees, windchill of zero in GD November. I expect my eyes and nostrils to freeze shut in Dec, Jan, Feb, and March, but NOVEMBER? Wazzup with you guys? One a positive note, these pasty chics here look much better wearing sweaters and big jackets.

Know anyone looking for a job? We had to fire that beever-toothed fool.

Hmmmm.... Saban retired yet?

No.

Got anyone to recommend?

Daz?

Last edited:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Discussions??? They are waaaay beyond that... announcement coming soon! Urban will take a pay cut just for the opportunity to come back and make amends to the jilted fans!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Grasping at straws here but if that's your premise so be it. I can't help you. Doesn't mean I still don't love you.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know y'all want to discredit it. Go ahead, be my guest. Back channel discussions are done under heavy disguise. There's no media around to certify or interpret. Just grassroots speculation. This one is still in the embryonic stage.

There've been two phone conversations. One would be enough to pique interest. Two means something's going on beyond a call to the UAA to clarify his social. Apparently the discussion even included the Meyers' old home in Haile. Not sure if it's for sale or maybe going up for sale. There are only so many mega mansions in G'ville to house a super couple like the Meyers. You gotta wonder what's up when the conversation moves that direction.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Foley, right now is working on Urb's extention and raise.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I know y'all want to discredit it. Go ahead, be my guest. Back channel discussions are done under heavy disguise. There's no media around to certify or interpret. Just grassroots speculation. This one is still in the embryonic stage.

There've been two phone conversations. One would be enough to pique interest. Two means something's going on beyond a call to the UAA to clarify his social. Apparently the discussion even included the Meyers' old home in Haile. Not sure if it's for sale or maybe going up for sale. There are only so many mega mansions in G'ville to house a super couple like the Meyers. You gotta wonder what's up when the conversation moves that direction.

Dude. Meyers house was one of many that size in Haile.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Perhaps the next head coach pay package is like Nick Saban's and is going to include free housing for the coach and since, as you say, there are only so many mansions in Gainesville they're checking to see if Urban wants to sell his. He ain't using it.

Meyer isn't ever coming to Gainesville again. Acting like he might makes us look like rubes.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oZ7Ed.gif

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
If he loses the next two games then watch out...
MSU likes to play well enough (barely) when it is raining. They beat both UM and PSU in bad weather.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Perhaps the next head coach pay package is like Nick Saban's and is going to include free housing for the coach and since, as you say, there are only so many mansions in Gainesville they're checking to see if Urban wants to sell his. He ain't using it.

Meyer isn't ever coming to Gainesville again. Acting like he might makes us look like rubes.
What do you have against rubes?
:racist:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Obviously we're gauging his interest in selling his home to our next coach. You folks need to get a clue.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator