oZ7Ed.gif
That ever happened to you before Coot?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Urban leaked a fake story. He likes to mess with people and he’s been catching some grief up there. What better way to shut people up than Urban is talking to UF about a return. OSU fans are probably puckering up tighter than a snare drum. He won’t return, but he may get himself a raise.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oh f vck me....:headslap:
For crying out loud everyone else is winning and having fun with criminals and spoiled superstars why shouldn't we?.....Cheer for them on Saturday's and pray for them Sunday's.

Because as an alumni the overall reputation of the school is important to me. Maybe it isn't to other alumni... and that is fine, but I prefer to win with class than win like FSU.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Because as an alumni the overall reputation of the school is important to me. Maybe it isn't to other alumni... and that is fine, but I prefer to win with class than win like FSU.
The problem is we won't win at all anymore.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The problem is we won't win at all anymore.

I believe it is possible to win without doing it the way Urban did. That doesn't mean you are never going to have kids that get into trouble, that means that you take action when they do and don't sweep it under the rug and let the inmates run the asylum.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I believe it is possible to win without doing it the way Urban did. That doesn't mean you are never going to have kids that get into trouble, that means that you take action when they do and don't sweep it under the rug and let the inmates run the asylum.

Racist.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
It would be perfect! Creyer could quit OSU to be with his family then accept a job with us.

But.... then OSU would be open, so he would have to quit because of medical issues then take the OSU job.

This should work out perfectly!

If @KCgator is quick enough, maybe he can shag Shelly before the head back hOme.
Wtf happened to kc?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Might be a few people over at the offices that might like to "see" Urbs return, and even someone around town who might like to "see" Mrs. Urbs come back ;)

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Tebow submitted his resume for the HC position and they called Urbs for references.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Just another name to add to the list of notable coaches who will NOT be coaching Gators next year.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Good luck....besides were no angels in case you haven't noticed....nd we suck....so there is that :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb