US team, coached by Billy D., wins by 98 points!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n8415 said:
Why would izzo be ahead of him? Billy has more championships. The only coaches I think you can argue that could possibly be ahead of him is petino and coach k
The national media loves Roy, Boheim, Izzo, Self, Coach K, Cal and Matta. I wouldn't be surprised if they put them all in front of Billy. They can have them all...I'll take Billy all day!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
t-gator;n8413 said:
Frazier had already played a season here and I believe Beal was already committed.
I know, but don't you think it factored into their decision? They all knew he was the coach of the National Team.
Yea I could see that. Those guys wanting to get some international exposure so yeah.I just don't think he uses as a tool like some guys would,I think he's constantly got a bussiness first attitude.(which is why we love him) I think Billy is extremely underrated when it comes to recruiting anyhow.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n8438 said:
The national media loves Roy, Boheim, Izzo, Self, Coach K, Cal and Matta. I wouldn't be surprised if they put them all in front of Billy. They can have them all...I'll take Billy all day!

​yea there's never more of a true statement,I'd take Billy over anybody.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
US wins gold medal over Canada 113 - 79...closest game of the tournament. Congrats to Billy and the Kids...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n8481 said:
US wins gold medal over Canada 113 - 79...closest game of the tournament. Congrats to Billy and the Kids...
Excellent!

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n8413 said:
Frazier had already played a season here and I believe Beal was already committed.
Billy was not the team USA coach when Beal played.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome job by Billy coaching these kids up. Another gold coming next year in the U19 world championships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator