USCe @ Kentucky

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy, but I see Kentucky winning this big. KY can throw the ball and USC is not doing to well defending the pass. What do you think?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If the Kentucky quarterback gets hot it's possible, I just don't see Spurrier letting his staff have two poor performances in a row. Missouri shouldn't have won the game last week, but they did. Kentucky is better than they have been for a long time, and USCe worse then they have been in over 5 years.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n66870 said:
Crazy, but I see Kentucky winning this big. KY can throw the ball and USC is not doing to well defending the pass. What do you think?

I doubt it. I think SC wins this coming off that loss.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I refuse to make a prediction on this because I have been wrong about usce the last three times I guessed their outcome.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I definitely don't see them winning this and even if they steal a win, it won't be a big win.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
With the trouble SC has had in the secondary, KY's QB could light them up. The kid is pretty good and sneaky quick for being 6'7"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What are you basing this on? Their game against us? They had a hard time with Vandy last week. Kentucky has already won their SEC game for the year. This one won't even be close. They are a bad, bad team.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n66880 said:
I refuse to make a prediction on this because I have been wrong about usce the last three times I guessed their outcome.

So make your normal prediction and do the oppossite...

[video=youtube;cKUvKE3bQlY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY[/video]

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
South Carolina is going to open up a can of whoop ass. And that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n66919 said:
What are you basing this on? Their game against us? They had a hard time with Vandy last week. Kentucky has already won their SEC game for the year. This one won't even be close. They are a bad, bad team.

who in the SEC East has shown they are not a bad team?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n66928 said:
who in the SEC East has shown they are not a bad team?
Kentucky is worse than the others.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n66930 said:
Kentucky is worse than the others.

For the sake of the conference I hope you are right. We should have beaten them in regulation by at least 2 td. But they are not the same doormat Kentucky team anymore either. I still think USCe, UGA, UF, and Missu is better, but other than that they could be the best of the rest (which is an improvement for UK).

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n66933 said:
For the sake of the conference I hope you are right. We should have beaten them in regulation by at least 2 td. But they are not the same doormat Kentucky team anymore either. I still think USCe, UGA, UF, and Missu is better, but other than that they could be the best of the rest (which is an improvement for UK).
Oh I think they've improved in that instead of being the worst team in the SEC, they're now the second-worst team because James Franklin left Vandy. That's improvement.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n66934 said:
Oh I think they've improved in that instead of being the worst team in the SEC, they're now the second-worst team because James Franklin left Vandy. That's improvement.

I would have them over Tennesse and Vandy right now. Obviously they already have a game up on Vandy.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n66936 said:
A lot of people want to desperately believe that UK is good.

I want to believe UK is good. I want it to turn out that they are the second best team in the East. Do I think that is reality... hell NO!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n66949 said:
I want to believe UK is good. I want it to turn out that they are the second best team in the East. Do I think that is reality... hell NO!

Kentucky is better, but the real problem is the rest of our division is down. There is no great team, and might not even be a good team in the East this year.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If Kentucky wins, it won't be big. I think they're capable of beating SCar, but I'm not expecting it.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
I've never won betting either side on South Carolina. Closest I've come is when SOS blew my cover taking the deliberate safety at the end of a game a couple of seasons ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb