USCe vs Auburn - Speaking of real football

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
"A chess match between two offensive masters".
Please come back Steve :(

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll ignore your comment about Steve coming back.

But this is a damn good game so far.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Poor Spurrier. Averaging over 35 points a game and his defense can't stop anybody.
Similar to Muschamp's struggles. His side of the ball performing, but the offense shiiiting the bed.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n90954 said:
Poor Spurrier. Averaging over 35 points a game and his defense can't stop anybody.
Similar to Muschamp's struggles. His side of the ball performing, but the offense shiiiting the bed.

The defense has had a hand in losing aswell Mrs muschamp

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n90954 said:

Yep. Muschamp is just like Spurrier.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Except SOS isn't running the defense also. Or telling the OCs what QB to play. Or screaming that he wants the defense to play zone more (both into the headset and into the microphone).

You're pathetic.

Don't worry. You're brother in law will still be paid after he gets fired.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would be awesome if we could talk about another game and not bring up Muschamp and how bad he is.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n90975 said:
It would be awesome if we could talk about another game and not bring up Muschamp and how bad he is.
You mean, wouldn't it be nice if we could watch a game without Coach9 trying to make excuses for the Dwag again?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n90980 said:
You mean, wouldn't it be nice if we could watch a game without Coach9 trying to make excuses for the Dwag again?
I don't care...I just want one or two threads were NO ONE brings him up. FFS, we have 400 threads on this board b*tching about him. I want to read a game thread for other teams and not see Muschamp's name.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Not comparing Muschamp to Spurrier. There is none. But their seasons parallel each other. Their side of the ball is performing well. The other side of the ball has been a disaster. Muschamp takes most of the heat for the offense. Spurrier gets a free pass for his defense's struggles. Is this not factual?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Swamp Queen;n90975 said:
Why? This is a Gator sports message board. Everything is relative to us. We will talk about how bad Muschamp is until the stench of the damage he has done to the Gators is gone. Which I'm afraid will be years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n90984 said:
Not comparing Muschamp to Spurrier. There is none. But their seasons parallel each other. Their side of the ball is performing well. The other side of the ball has been a disaster. Muschamp takes most of the heat for the offense. Spurrier gets a free pass for his defense's struggles. Is this not factual?

See, SQ?

Mrs. Muschamp thinks it's relevant.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is so pathetic ^. I almost feel bad that you think this way lol

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n90985 said:
Why? This is a Gator sports message board. Everything is relative to us. We will talk about how bad Muschamp is until the stench of the damage he has done to the Gators is gone. Which I'm afraid will be years.
Because it's a game thread about USC vs Auburn. Do we really have to start debating how bad Muschamp is in this thread as well? Can we not talk about other teams? Look, the guy sucks, we all know this. It's nice to talk about other things from time to time. Try it, you might find it refreshing.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n90975 said:

Honestly you might just want to retire from the internet or Gator message boards if it bothers you that much. Because it isn't going to go away once he is fired. Just like Zook and Meyer were blamed after they were long gone, Muschamp will be remembered for a long time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier is really hobbling.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
G 2;n90996 said:
Honestly you might just want to retire from the internet or Gator message boards if it bothers you that much. Because it isn't going to go away once he is fired. Just like Zook and Meyer were blamed after they were long gone, Muschamp will be remembered for a long time.
Holy :kiffin:

I realize this. All I was saying is it's nice to read other things besides Muschamp sucks. Just one thread. This should be a thread about an exciting game between USC and Auburn. I don't understand the need to add a discussion about Muschamp. That's all. Muschamp has ruined enough.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You'd think that Ellis Johnson would know enough about SOS' offense that he'd have an advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb