USF and Illinois and referees

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
These ancient saurian eyes have watched a lot of football, but they have never seen anything like this game! Flags after every play. I have seen this in basketball--refs taking over the game. More penalties than plays w/o penalties

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I was mildly curious about this game and was interested to see if it might be competitive, but after 30 minutes of real time, which was about 3 minutes of game time, I deemed it unwatchable. Illinois is horrendous and if I am going to waste time watching "unwatchable" football, I will wait until Saturday afternoon

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I was mildly curious about this game and was interested to see if it might be competitive, but after 30 minutes of real time, which was about 3 minutes of game time, I deemed it unwatchable. Illinois is horrendous and if I am going to waste time watching "unwatchable" football, I will wait until Saturday afternoon
Any particular unwatchable team?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Oh come on. Only 26 penalties at half time. For a measely 240 yards of penalties. And USF has 380 yards at halftime. :lmao2:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
For looking awful USF is dominating. They have the longest 30+ scoring streak in the nation. They suck.

Edit: Just watched a 3rd and 11 and Ill blitzed and Flowers made the hot read for a 20 yard gain. Great pitch and catch. Can't remember the last time I saw a play like that for us.

Edit 2: And USF gets FSU, UM and UF rejects and there's some talent on that team.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
For looking awful USF is dominating. They have the longest 30+ scoring streak in the nation. They suck.

Edit: Just watched a 3rd and 11 and Ill blitzed and Flowers made the hot read for a 20 yard gain. Great pitch and catch. Can't remember the last time I saw a play like that for us.
I just saw him throw through a narrow window on the dead run to his right for a TD.

I am starting to think that that is the kind of mobile QB we need.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
USF isn't very good. Even if they go undefeated they better not sniff the College Playoff. They aren't Boise State level from years back.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
USF had almost 700 yards of offense against a P5 team with FL cast offs

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.