UT hires Jeremy Pruitt; Vol fans claim it's the Hire of the Century

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
They said I while back Fulmer was trying to take over. Funny thing is it damages things more for him to do it.

There have been a lot of UT fans who have been advocating this the entire time, only to learn he's the cause of their misfortune... It's staggering, really. At this point, their program would have been better off to keep Butch Jones.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I'm betting Currie sings like a canary to the first media outlet that will listen, to incriminate who's instigating all of the inbred's infighting.

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
I'm betting Currie sings like a canary to the first media outlet that will listen, to incriminate who's instigating all of the inbred's infighting.

Loose lips sink buyout ships.... he’ll stay quiet until they finalize the divorce on paper

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It really is starting to look like Christmas. This is the gift that keeps on giving. I love it.

Currie tries to hire two coaches
Phat Phil sabotages in order to take over.
Both asshats will answer to Haslam
Phat Phil forgets that Haslam led the charge to oust him
Utoothless will start to fall into the bowels of incompetent asshats.

This is the best entertainment you can find. We all know they were morons, this proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
After the Title IX cover up a couple of years ago, ut deserves every bit of this mess they created.

I know, glass houses... I think UF has done a great job to address major problems rather than cover them up. I hope that’s true because I don’t want to see this crap happen to UF.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Yeah and I thought our coach search was over the top. The insane mess at UTn needs a whole new definition of its own. I hope it continues to well after the early signing period is over.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Any more updates from BigDaddyVol?

Here's his schtick from the other day, nothing new. Says he'll get back after the search is over. But it has been a dumpster fire since he made it. This may need its own thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.