Van Jefferson eligibility

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some people seem to think Grimes won't be cleared to play this season. Others convinced he will be so who knows.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Some people seem to think Grimes won't be cleared to play this season. Others convinced he will be so who knows.

That’s the feeling I’m getting too. Heck im not even sure about van, which makes pittman’s Comments about our 2019 depth such a bummer, along with his ecstasy over the ducks’ facilities. Fook fooley.

Man, is the qb situation so crappy that dan will hold van and Trevon out this year? Brutal.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Maybe they know something we don't?
This a variant of the “trust them, they know best!” line of reason. Heard it a bunch when making excuses for Foley’s lack of facility investment or coaching hires. Also heard it from the byrd-types when defending player usage and assistant coach retention. That worked out super great.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
The big question here is, when does the committee switch members?
Because the one that is sitting now may be the most opened minded I've ever seen, but I'm sure we are waiting on a new one, that will be appalled by the number of transfers lately, and will want to put an immediate end to it. We are just so damn much smarter than everyone else.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Reactionary? Hell it was lazy not to have the thing filed in February.

These NCAA people are bureaucrats with a known history of taking their own damn time and making insanely arbitrary decisions.

Of course, our attorneys are lazy fvkking bureaucrats themselves.
I meant specific to you, my friend. Thought it was typical donk baying in a generally negative tone to whatever was going on. I’ve learned now that I was wrong. Mea culpa.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
This a variant of the “trust them, they know best!” line of reason. Heard it a bunch when making excuses for Foley’s lack of facility investment or coaching hires. Also heard it from the byrd-types when defending player usage and assistant coach retention. That worked out super great.

This has NOTHING to do with trusting anyone. We have been in the gutter for 10 years and there is zero reason to trust anyone. I simply said "MAYBE" they know something. Do you know that they don't? Yeah, me neither. All the internet commandos that make assumptions and attempt to pass them as factual don't convince me its true. As far as we know they could have been told not to worry about it.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This has NOTHING to do with trusting anyone. We have been in the gutter for 10 years and there is zero reason to trust anyone. I simply said "MAYBE" they know something. Do you know that they don't? Yeah, me neither. All the internet commandos that make assumptions and attempt to pass them as factual don't convince me its true. As far as we know they could have been told not to worry about it.
I’m sure they know things we don’t. It’s a guarantee. Doesn’t mean they’re making correct decisions with that information nor does it mean we shouldn’t be frustrated that all of our competitors seem to have no issues pushing stuff through early and successfully while we spin in circles waiting for resolution to even begin.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I’m sure they know things we don’t. It’s a guarantee. Doesn’t mean they’re making correct decisions with that information nor does it mean we shouldn’t be frustrated that all of our competitors seem to have no issues pushing stuff through early and successfully while we spin in circles waiting for resolution to even begin.

Who said it did?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The school administration has lost all benefit of the doubt with their actions over the last decade.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
This is so far beyond absurd, a level we reached several months ago, that I really don’t know what else to say!
:wtf:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It would be great to have him, but he's one guy. Not getting bent outta shape about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator