Recruiting Van Jefferson Ruled Eligible by SEC to Play in 2018

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This approval of the transfers is another example of why the haters need to not throw UF under the bus and just be patient. The transfers got to practice all they needed.
Shut up and go back to worshipping Butterteeth, the man with one strike.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No big surprise Law getting on board the positive recruitment train. Swonkey's been committed many times.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Counterproductive to what? WTH are you referring to where internet an internet mule’s negatively impact the UAA’s productivity? Unless, you are referring to paying interns like yourself to monitor these boards instead of building our football facility 15 years too late? You know, just advancing that paperwork.

PS - save the narrow response about how you only are referring to this one instance of player eligibility. Your shtick is the same on each topic, not just this one.
Wrong. Never worked for UF. Just common sense to not make a mountain out of a mole hill and throw your own team under the bus for immaterial paperwork.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
I'm thinking Byrd runs a shark pimping concession.??
I'm knowing Donkey was wrong once again.

Donkey acting like he knows what was going on when in actuality he knew nothing and was just looking for something else to complain about.

Last edited:

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Shut up and go back to worshipping Butterteeth, the man with one strike.
You were the one who needed to shut up over simple paperwork.

Never worshipped Butterteeth just gave him a fair chance to put his people and system in. Certainly not happy with him after the first strike I gave him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am knowing Donkey was wrong once again.

Donkey acting like he knows what was going on when in actuality he knew nothing and was just looking for something else to complain about.

Since Swonkey's photosynthesis is the upending of the upright, to him he's righter when he's wronger.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
"...in all kinds of weather..."
LET'S SING IT, BOYS AND GIRLS!

Today's a great day to be a Gator.

giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Since Swonkey's photosynthesis is the upending of the upright, to him he's righter when he's wronger.
I dont know what that means and I don't have time to keep reading it. However I'm a gator, and if being wrong is good for the Gators that I'm ECSTATIC to be wrong.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This approval of the transfers is another example of why the haters need to not throw UF under the bus and just be patient. The transfers got to practice all they needed.

Your restraint is impressive.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I'm with EuroGator, with all the bad news this summer some good news is is reason to smile, lets keep the positive vibe going. Go Gators have a good camp and come out swinging!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Getting two 4* transfers like this adds to our 2018 class so that puts us in the Top 10 for the recruiting cycle.

Go Gators!!

:chomp::chomp::chomp:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok great so he's a 5* so that pushes Mullen's 1st recruiting class to the Top 5 now. Go Gators!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.