Recruiting Van Jefferson Ruled Eligible by SEC to Play in 2018

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For running Mullinz outside zone and stretches pulling two or even three linemen, 260 pounders are ok if they can move and still hit well enough despite being light.

They suck for running between the tackles though.

Bleich will be better at that than Big Fred or Slow Stone.
Kind of like the old Broncos line, smaller but helped put up big numbers

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I heard a talking head on the Bill Oliver show last week say Georgia has applied for a waiver for the 5 star WR that transferred from Cal a few weeks ago, and Smart expects a favorable ruling. But 6 months after enrolling our guys still wait.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Does the Freedom of Information Act apply to athletic departments? If it does, we should find out what is holding this up. If this is as bad as it looks, the AD and/or the coach should be fired for non-performance.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thomas Goldkamp on 247 claims the paperwork has been submitted...for whatever that is worth...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does the Freedom of Information Act apply to athletic departments? If it does, we should find out what is holding this up. If this is as bad as it looks, the AD and/or the coach should be fired for non-performance.
Yes but it takes forever.

Stricklin and Eddie will be fired before you.get a response.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if we ever apply for a waiver like those others schools.

Yall got anymore of them
ngbbs43cddec7e2b26.jpg

NCAA waiver petitions?

How efft is this? UF waivers on waivers ? Miss playing-time by misplaying time? C'mon, get with it, Dan.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
How efft is this? UF waivers on waivers ? Miss playing-time by misplaying time? C'mon, get with it, Dan.

I really don't claim to know whats going on with these transfers but Mullen has said twice now that he cant discuss it right now so I can only guess things are in the works.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm imbibed with same hopes as you, mandan ... that Mullen has hidden controls that work best not papparazified.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2: we publicize EVERYTHING. We even celebrate the occasional commit even if it is a walkon QB.

But this they are keeping quiet? :lmao2:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
:lmao2: we publicize EVERYTHING. We even celebrate the occasional commit even if it is a walkon QB.

But this they are keeping quiet? :lmao2:

How does anyone really know when he says he cant discuss it now? I know you believe your a mind reader but your medium skills might be off a little.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I heard a talking head on the Bill Oliver show last week say Georgia has applied for a waiver for the 5 star WR that transferred from Cal a few weeks ago, and Smart expects a favorable ruling. But 6 months after enrolling our guys still wait.
I think it's Chuck Oliver, right? The guy is a Uga homer.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Hey, Ox: ever think about changing the name of this site to GatorBitching?
I don't think you can call it "bitching" when uaa is ****ing up this much. After awhile it's just simply commenting on what's currently happening. You want us all to just talk about how great things are going and how excited we all are for things to come?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I don't think you can call it "*****ing" when uaa is ****ing up this much. After awhile it's just simply commenting on what's currently happening. You want us all to just talk about how great things are going and how excited we all are for things to come?
Relax. Just a short hit-and-run. Why so serious?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh... weird ALL of these guys post EVERYTHING, almost every tweet, and no one actually wrote about this.

I just noticed he posted it 4 hours ago. We will see if they finally announce filing it.

It's not like it's the grand jury. They always announced with the others. Probably filed it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb