Vernon Hargreaves III: What was he smoking?

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
As I viewed one my favorite websites, I came across some NFL player smoking something while posting on Instagram. Low and behold, it was VG3 wearing a hoodie.
Was it a cig(I doubt it), weed or crack? I'll let y'all be the judge.
The real horror for long-suffering Bucs fans? The team has the seventh pick in next month’s draft and already the rumors are swirling that they’ll be taking another Florida State Seminole/QUOTE]
https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/u...n-jeopardizes-career-with-social-media-video/

Last edited:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Aren’t they lacing the **** with **** now?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Even if it is just a cig, he's a complete idiot for filming himself in that manner at that angle. It looks bad.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He has been a huge bust so far.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
This looks really bad. Just because he said "I'm putting ice on the flex" or whatever the hell his post says. If he wasn't smoking something in his picture and he was showing us diamonds around his neck or something then his post would make more sense. Since he's smoking something it sounds like he's talking about meth. That would be insane if an NFL player was smoking meth though right? Maybe it was the name of the strain of weed he was smoking. It would be baffling to me if he was doing something like meth. That's for poor people. He's really wealthy and he can afford better drugs than meth.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. That's for poor people. He's really wealthy and he can afford better drugs than meth.
There is some pure lab made meth out there that the coke heads really like.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Hes played like shyt and then does stuff like this? Some people really dont realize how lucky they are to make millions to play a damn sport (Manziel as well)

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
"I put a lil ice on the flex" :lmao2:

- @JameisInDaCut

Bucs CB Vernon Hargreaves lighting up that good?? Deff not a good look

Rapeis would know a thing or two about what's not a good look.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Friggin' Meyer. 1% of the 1%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.