Virginia Tech crushes FSU at Ron Zook Field

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
8 p.m., ESPN.

Is anyone here like me thinking the Noles could get rolled at home?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Am rooting for Va. Tech and would love to see the :nole: get beaten at home, but think it will be a tough task. Have a lot of respect for Bud Foster but Va. Tech breaking in a lot of new and young guys on D. Perhaps without Dumbo, FSU can get some semblance of O-line play and if Francois is close to 100% I think FSU wins late.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Would be a great ending to a great CFB weekend. Miami got exposed last night, be nice the see the same thing happen to the Noles.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Clowns hired clown coach. Should be easy win for Vatech. Easier than LSU vs scUM.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think Willy will be willy. Fuente will have tech ready. Willy will have them fit for their clown costumes.

24-16 hokes

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Taggart has beaten two teams that are ranked: navy and temple. He has won 47 games and only beaten 11 teams who have ended the season with a winning record. His lauded 10-2 USF team? 2 wins against winning programs. The WKU team he turned around? One win against a winning program. His 7-6 Oregon team? 2 wins over winning programs. Blown out by every good coach and team he’s every coached against. Obviously they can win, but I’m not betting on it.

Va Tech-35
FSU-17

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'm not so sure it's wise to count the clowns out. A null co-worker said they'll definitely be ready for VaTech

killer-clowns-south-carolina.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Visualize this: .... At this TV game, somebody dressed in a clown-suit, giant shoes suddenly leaps atop Renegade, races onto the field, juggling flaming bowling pins & sticks one on the 50. Osceole'

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ONE, TWO! ONE, TWO!

Hokie Hokie Hokie Hy
Tech Tech V.P.I!
Solah-Rex, Solah-Rah
Polytech Vir-gin-ia
Ray Rah V.P.I.
Team! Team! Team!

Gobble Gobble Gobble!

OK, it’s probably the second worst cheer ever but tonight I’m all ‘bout them Hokies.

Alex.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ONE, TWO! ONE, TWO!

Hokie Hokie Hokie Hy
Tech Tech V.P.I!
Solah-Rex, Solah-Rah
Polytech Vir-gin-ia
Ray Rah V.P.I.
Team! Team! Team!

Gobble Gobble Gobble!

OK, it’s probably the second worst cheer ever but tonight I’m all ‘bout them Hokies.

Alex.
Wait till you go to a game and adults are gobbling at you. And wait till they play the Hokey Pokey over the PA. :suicide:

But in their defense, their pregame entrance is up there with the best. Last time I saw them in person was a freezing ass cold Thursday night game against UNC.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Visualize this: .... At this TV game, somebody dressed in a clown-suit, giant shoes suddenly leaps atop Renegade, races onto the field, juggling flaming bowling pins & sticks one on the 50. Osceole'

To most it is not a horse, but to the :nole::nole::nole:...........................................

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.