VolNation: Florida is not that good

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UT suffers from Gator shell-shock but that's not the players, the team on the field.
100,000-plus will be screaming in happy revelry for UT to march over UF.
The UT fans have left off swollowing the annual grandiose-hype and truly believe this
is The Year 'cause Dobbs is growing a "good-luck mustache". :rolleyes:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, maybe we aren't that good, we definitely aren't championship material like past years. But we still beat those inbreds year after year. So that makes them downright pitiful when some of the worst teams in recent history still lay the smack down on them.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Our defense is always good. In fact very good. And yet, despite all those great defenses and cupcakes through the years, we just set a school record for the fewest total yards allowed in a game last weekend.

Through 3 games we have the #1 total defense, the #1 scoring defense, the #2 passing defense and the #2 rushing defense in the nation.
Yes, and, combined with our phenomenal kicking and punting and more serviceable offense, but how does that make you confident that we'll win? - ATX

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"Like UF being good has mattered in the past."

:lol2: I loved that one. I don't remember Tenn fans ever acting like this before our game.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's another doozie...

KBVol said:
They're giving up 127 yards to those teams. Yeah, 2 of those 3 teams are bad offensively, but UF is only giving up ONE HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN YARDS. I don't care who it's against, 127 yards is 127 yards.

Edit: According to cfbstats.com, Kentucky is 68th nationally in total offense....33 spots ahead of Tennessee.

:lmao2: - ky has a better offense than ut

:chomp:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think its truly fitting that one, University of Florida football player, Austin Applebee wears the number 12 on his jersey.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator