Vols choke away home win to the Chimp

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Tied at the end of the third quarter. I can't decide which I want to lose more. Perhaps a tie through say 10 ots.

Comment as you wish.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Sorry Chief with my Cataracts I thought I read that you were trying decide between Noles and Cocks. I thought for a minute you had lost your mind.

No problem, I have those as well, and being a wimp really don't like to think of getting them fixed.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I gotta go with Butch here, can’t root for that jackass Chimp, by the way when is Chimp’s baby due, looks like he’s about 9 months along.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
And it is Cocks after several missed opportunities to win in the last several seconds.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Butch Jones with another final-minute meltdown.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The last 2 minutes was an utter display of horrendous coaching by both guys, but something that never changes week to week. Again if you are a UT fan, you are glad they did not score a TD at the end of the game, b/c if you do, that gives Bytch a very slight life line. As we all know, you can't give a guy that bad as a head coach any hope. Goodbye Bytch, we will miss you, but congrats to the UT fans, b/c they at least have a sliver of hope of getting a real coach.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's unfortunate. I'd have preferred Butch to stick around and SC to be demoralized. F Muschamp. And yet, for this season does it really mater?

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
SC tried to give it away with that BS prevent defense. UT couldn't really move the ball all day long with the defense and pressure SC was bringing, so of course, with a minute and 1:13s to go you change everything and allow them to drive the whole field and damn near win the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb