Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just read that Butch is 0-4 against the chimp. :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The guy must feel like he can't win for losing. He gets a first-and-goal from the 2 but there are only four ticks left.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Back To Back SEC Life Champions though! Butch is really building something special. :dance:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Like Florida, UT has also given up, they will keep him.

First they would have a hard time paying them all off, and who better can they get? They might get enough heat and money from supporters to do something.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guy must feel like he can't win for losing. He gets a first-and-goal from the 2 but there are only four ticks left.
Maybe if their clock management wasn't so incredibly terrible they would have had more time.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How many turn them down this time before they poach someone from CUSA?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We need a guest appearance by Alvin Dork to explain how the Vols losing their azz this year is really a positive for the Vols, and they will WIN IT ALL next year!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We need a guest appearance by Alvin Dork to explain how the Vols losing their azz this year is really a positive for the Vols, and they will WIN IT ALL next year!

My theory...

Alvin=Cane Thing and a number of other trolls.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe if their clock management wasn't so incredibly terrible they would have had more time.

I didn't watch but I bet it was bad. That's a bad place to be trying to throw, the field compressed like that. After the first-down incompletion, I'd have been tempted to try some form of trickery.

Which is why I watch football games from home and not the sideline. :lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They got a first down on about the 20 or so with almost 30 seconds left, then after spotting the chains instead of spiking it they ran a play with motion and everything, by the time they snapped the ball the clock was down to 14 or something like that.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

For curiosity sake, what happened to Dork? Was he given a life ban for being a douche or did he realize his team sucks and he finally gave up trolling us?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
For curiosity sake, what happened to Dork? Was he given a life ban for being a douche or did he realize his team sucks and he finally gave up trolling us?
Lifetime ban. He starting peppering me with more and more vicious personal attacks. He has continued those attacks on me from other boards.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No problem, I have those as well, and being a wimp really don't like to think of getting them fixed.
Get 'em done Chief. I fretted a little before having mine done, but it was a piece of cake. Gave me something to calm down and I slept through the whole thing. No pain whatsoever. Vision was immediately better. You owe it to yourself.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Get 'em done Chief. I fretted a little before having mine done, but it was a piece of cake. Gave me something to calm down and I slept through the whole thing. No pain whatsoever. Vision was immediately better. You owe it to yourself.

Thanks for the input, eventually I will have to overcome my fears or stop driving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator