Vols choke away home win to the Chimp

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the input, eventually I will have to overcome my fears or stop driving.

Hey Chief. I had separate cataract surgeries done and I'm young. First was in my 40's, second in my very early 50's and as cover2 said, it's an extremely easy procedure and is amazing once you get done. Everything is so much more vivid in color and no more halo's at night and all the other aggravating issues with cataracts.

The procedure now is very non-invasive and takes the doctor around 15 minutes. Really the only concern that you have is infection and as long as you use the drops they give you, there's no worry.

You'll have a fixed focal length with the new lens but adjusting to it is easy and seeing normally is the huge bonus!

I lost sight in my left eye due to a retinal tear operation so I know your concerns with any eye operation. I was nervous with having this done with my good eye but had no issues at all.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Had both done 10 years ago, one after the other, in Jax. For a post- op check I was sitting in that 2nd waiting room, looked at the photos on the wall and there the doc was with John Travolta budd-buddy. There were other stars too, but I forget. Apparently, somebody got the word out on his excellent results.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hey Chief. I had separate cataract surgeries done and I'm young. First was in my 40's, second in my very early 50's and as cover2 said, it's an extremely easy procedure and is amazing once you get done. Everything is so much more vivid in color and no more halo's at night and all the other aggravating issues with cataracts.

The procedure now is very non-invasive and takes the doctor around 15 minutes. Really the only concern that you have is infection and as long as you use the drops they give you, there's no worry.

You'll have a fixed focal length with the new lens but adjusting to it is easy and seeing normally is the huge bonus!

I lost sight in my left eye due to a retinal tear operation so I know your concerns with any eye operation. I was nervous with having this done with my good eye but had no issues at all.

Thanks for the support, my wife is having hers done and is doing well.

I don't heal that well and have always been very sensitive in my eyes. And of course all you say is quite correct. I don't drive at night and my distance vision for detail is poor. I being a diabetic also have small retinal issues as well.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm having an increasingly difficult time throwing rocks at anybody's program while choking on the odor of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.