Volunteer State: Would you rather have Jeremy Pruitt or Dan Mullen as Tennessee Vols coach?

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Excuses excuses excuses. Fact, this team is no less talented than teams that Chimp and McElstain won double digit games with.
Stopped reading after this. You're delusional if you actually believe this.
You also have to factor in the fact that Mac didn't develop players. On top of the fact that our avg star rating is down across the board in the most crucial areas(line of scrimmage).

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Excuses excuses excuses. Fact, this team is no less talented than teams that Chimp and McElstain won double digit games with.

Chump inherited a team with a recruiting class average of 7
Mac, an average of 9.5
Mullinz, an average of 16.5

Tell me again how this team is no less talented than the previous two transition teams.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'll go a step further. How would rank the predecessor's coach staffs.
I think it's fair to say Chump got the best coached team on both sides of the ball
Mac got a well coached defense but laughably coached offense
And Mullinz. well he got a non-coached offense and a barely coached defense.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Mac, an average of 9.5

Tell me again how this team is no less talented than the previous two transition teams.
Much more offensive talent. Mac inherited Chumps recruiting classes without enough O-lineman to have a scrimmage and crap backs and WR's. Mullen is responsible for some of it, but this team has a lot more future ballers than those teams. Don't believe me, follow the next 3-4 NFL drafts, I've got time.

A decent coach would have no problem getting above 500 with this roster against a frikin gift of a joke of a schedule.

The facts are we hired Dan Mullen so to expect something other than Dan Mullen results is the irrational part.

If he succeeds and I'm wrong about him, I'll enjoy the hell out of competing for championships and be the first to admit I was a dumbass. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to remain a smartass.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac, an average of 9.5

There is no doubt it is a terrible roster.

Just not as terrible at Kintucky's. And many other teams we will lose to soon.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Much more offensive talent. Mac inherited Chumps recruiting classes without enough O-lineman to have a scrimmage and crap backs and WR's. Mullen is responsible for some of it, but this team has a lot more future ballers than those teams. Don't believe me, follow the next 3-4 NFL drafts, I've got time.

A decent coach would have no problem getting above 500 with this roster against a frikin gift of a joke of a schedule.

The facts are we hired Dan Mullen so to expect something other than Dan Mullen results is the irrational part.

If he succeeds and I'm wrong about him, I'll enjoy the hell out of competing for championships and be the first to admit I was a dumbass. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to remain a smartass.
We're at .666 what are you bytching about?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This needs many more likes but I can only give one.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
moving-goalposts-gif-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.